Community post

Discussion

March IUI 2014

View Full Post

I just wanted to start another board on March IUIs.
My first one in February failed and here's to hoping that this second one will be the charm. Can't wait to see some BFPs and some Thanksgiving babies!! If I conceive this cycle my EDD is Nov. 26th.
I'm CD2...

User Image

486 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

281 - 290 of 486 Replies | Last Page

Ick, no way! I can't handle blood and goop. :D

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

10 years ago

So I am waaaaay over planing here but speaking of midwives... My partner and I watched this documentary on Netflix with Ricki Lake about natural at-home births vs hospital epidural births and it was really eye opening. I am actually considering a natural birth when I NEVER would have even thought of that before. Anyone see that?

IAmPregnant Ticker

10 years ago

For me that is not an option. My two fibroids prevent natural birth and sorry but I want the drugs lol.

10 years ago

Essamkay- Thank you so much!=)

[url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[ur

10 years ago

I am 8 dpiui/10dpt today- those faints were probably the trigger shot hanging around! Thanks for that chart- will save me some $$ on tests for the next few days!

10 years ago

pabbey23, No I havent seen that yet. Whats the documentary called. Im interested.

10 years ago

Tcmc- LOL! the thing with me is that there have been times where I thought 100% I'm pregnant due to the weird symptoms and yet af never fails to show... SOoooooo I've now learned to be more cautious and I will only believe it and start getting excited when I see 2 lines in an hpt test. I've just been burned so many times and it hurts too much!! you know? I hope this is it for you sweetie! Keep me posted when you test. I think I'll hold off to test until Monday if af doesn't show over the weekend.

red- gotcha! I'm glad you had no cysts!! Yea REs are more 'nosy' and they check everything in more detail.. which is a good thing!!!

Texas- I love the name Harbor! It fits nicely with what you said, the baby is your harbor!!! LOVE IT!!!

Smith- ah really? try testing over the weekend..

Hugs to all!!!

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

The more I say it the more real it becomes.
I should start my period tonight or tomorrow, and now ladies it has become real. After months of trying to start now I am and I am scared........ does that sound stupid???

10 years ago

lvlolo24 - It's called "The Business of Being Born". I think there are two parts to that now. It's really good if you're interested in knowing how all the meds at the hospital affect you and your little one.

IAmPregnant Ticker

10 years ago

pabbey23 omg yes I have seen that documentary on there! Im totes watching it now! Thank you!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo