Community post

Discussion

Clomid Round 1 First Time User

View Full Post

Hi Ladies! Visited my OBGYN and he's put me on a round of 50mg Clomid cycle days 5-9. Any of you used Clomid before? Any advice/side effects/success stories/tips?

Any info would be greatly appreciated! I'm CD 29, 9 DPO so I'll be starting Clomid next week. TTC my first child, 26 years old.

73600z0z30z10.png[/img][/url]

41 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 41 Replies | Last Page

@Brownstone, I'm starting my first round tomorrow night! will update with side effects etc afterwards.

I'm using pre-seed and OPK to pinpoint O this month to help my chances.

10 years ago • Post starter

Still confused with the preseed though, do I use it once or with every round I use a different stick?

User Image

10 years ago

Hi brownstone- you just use the preseed when you are ttc. We applied it externally . It really helps after many days of trying!

10 years ago

So I just finished my first round of clomid last night! I barely had any side effects, I just felt really hot at night but that's it. I'm going to start using the opk sticks from tonight, I have 7 so I should be fine right? Do you test with the opk in the am or pm? So excited to start trying!

@brownstone I apply the preseed externally as well I just use it instead of a normal lubricant.

Good luck ladies!!

Hi Iwannabeamommay, they suggest you use the opk 3 days after clomid. But if you have enough sticks why not?

User Image

10 years ago

Ladies, CD 13 and still no positive OPK...should I be worried?

My gynae said on clomid 5 to 9, I'd ovulate 5 to 10 days after the last pill, which is between cd 14 to 19. When is your next period due? I count 14 days back from the date of my next period, that should give you more or less an idea. I have a 28 to 29 day cycle.

User Image

10 years ago

When I did clomid, I always had a positive OPK on the day of ovulation and not the day before. It seems to come on quickly. You should ttc tonight :)

10 years ago

showed up I am on cd1 today. to you ladies.

User Image

10 years ago

sorry for being so out of touch ladies, I've been moving into my new home and it's been taking up all my time. I ran out of OPK's and based on my cm and bbt I think I ovulated on CD21. Not really expecting much this cycle as I ovulated so late, is it possible to still get pregnant and sustain a pregnancy with such a short luteal phase?

next cycle I'm going to start Clomid on cd 3. How about you ladies? any updates or advice?

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo