Community post

Discussion

Cycle Buddies Ovulation Feb 1st-5th

Hi ladies I'm looking for cycle buddies ovulating in the next 2 weeks, would love to discuss new tips and tricks, what worked and didn't work and give each other support. I'm 25, ttc my first for the past 6 months.

73600z0z30z10.png[/img][/url]

8 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Replies

Hi!
We can be buddies!

AF just showed this morning, so I'll be ovulating around feb 1st.

I'm 28, ttc#1 for the 5th month now.

What are your plans so far?

User Image

10 years ago

I am in the same boat!! I should ovulate feb. 17th. I am age 33 trying for number 2. (My son is 7 ) We have been nt/np (not trying/not protecting) for 5 years but actively trying for a little over a year. We have lost 2 sweet angels last year. I choose not to use meds so we will try naturally for a while more :) We know we can get pregnant, now it's just to get a nice healthy sticky bean :) Good luck and I'm sending lots of positive energy your way!

10 years ago

So, girls, waht are your plans for catching that egg this month? Let's talk ways to improve fertility, schedules, and I don't know, anything that can help us improve our odds.

I plan on starting to DTD around on jan 27th until feb 6th. I also like to put my legs up, right after. It feels like it leaks less. TMI, sorry.

If everything works, I plan on testing on valentines day, as a gift for DH, since that's the day AF is supposed to be here.

What do you guys think? Is it a good plan?

Do you have anything planned already? Any tricks you wanna share?

Loooots of baby dust our way and positive thoughts!

User Image

10 years ago

Welcome Ladies! This month I'm taking a new vitamin supplement, previously I used the Vitabiotics Pregnacare Conception but I found that it didn't have enough vitamin B6 to assist with my short luteal phase(9 days last cycle) so I switched to a new multivitamin, it has all the same ingredients and has 100 tablets for the price of one pack of the pregnacare which only carries 30 tablets.

I'm also going to my OBGYN next Thursday to discuss my fertility and hormone levels etc. I'm also trying to eat a healthier diet, with more fresh fruit and veggies. I have heard that pineapples help and I live in the Caribbean and they are in abundance so I'll also be trying that this month.

DH is going to be away for 7 days (jan 24-feb 2) so I'm planning to BD everyday when he returns, really hoping I don't miss my window.

10 years ago • Post starter

@klwmom06 I am so sorry for your loss, but I am keeping my fingers crossed for all of us this month! since you don't use meds, what other all natural tips or tricks are you going to try or have been trying? I'm more inclined to go the au-natural route myself.

@cottoncandy welcome! I also put my legs up and a pillow for support for at least 10 mins after BD during O week, it can only help right? I think that's such a sweet idea about the V day gift! My husband's birthday is Feb 22nd so I'm hoping that a positive preg test can be his birthday present :-)

I believe I'll be ovulating around Feb 4th, I use a BBT chart to help pinpoint ovulation, I tried using OPK's but I don't find them to be extremely accurate.

I use a prenatal vitamins plus and extra 400mg folic acid. I also use an extra B multi vitamin. I have been checking my cervical mucus and position for awhile so I am very in tune with each cycle now...it did take a couple months to figure out my normal positions!..lol I also use robitussin dm at the first sign of increased mucus, about cd8-10. I use 1 tablespoon each day until ovulation.( It does increase cm) I have tried the 81mg baby asprin a day but just a warning it does seem to increase the length of my cycle. ( less cramping and clotting though.) (With the asprin I stopped taking it a few days before my expected period and it would be regular for me again.)I use opk from the $ store and they work great for me :) However I only seem to get pregnant when I stop trying to pin point ovulation! I feel "frisky" around that time..lol I have gotten pregnant twice last year and both months I did not use opks, I just listened to when my body said "do it!" My husband who I have been with 10 years seems to know this cycle too. He also wants it more at this time!(They say males can smell ovulation and are more attracted to an ovulating woman!)... I am starting to believe if it is fun, it is more likely to happen ;) I only really started temping daily to find out about my luteal phase! I wanted to be sure it was long enough and that my temp was going up. My OB believes I lost the 2 because of progesterone being too low. She is more than willing to run tests for us and definitely will if it happens again! So the less obsessing I do the better my chances seem, if that makes any sense...I hope maybe that any of this might help...most importantly I think listening to your body (and maybe your partner) is a key! FX and Baby Dust to all :)

10 years ago

Hey, girls!

AFM - a use opk strips and I think they work very well. For the first 2 months I was DTD too soon.

Also, I take folic acid (since october, when I started ttc) and for this month I plan on also checking BT, but I'm not very good at doing anything in the morning, so let's see if I can keep up with that.

I can't seen to feel the difference in my cervix so that's probably not going to happen. I also don't have much CM, so that's a tricky one for me also.

This will be TTC month#5

User Image

10 years ago

Hi ladies so the 2 week wait has started! The Natrol B Complex has moved up my ovulation date by 2 days! (here's a link http://www.natrol.com/p-11-b-100-complex.aspx) I BD on O day so I'm keeping my fingers crossed, I should be about 3 dpo today. So far my symptoms have been extreme thirst, increased sensitivity to smell and increasing BBT. How about you ladies? Any symptoms so far?

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo