Community post

Discussion

Clomid Round 1 First Time User

View Full Post

Hi Ladies! Visited my OBGYN and he's put me on a round of 50mg Clomid cycle days 5-9. Any of you used Clomid before? Any advice/side effects/success stories/tips?

Any info would be greatly appreciated! I'm CD 29, 9 DPO so I'll be starting Clomid next week. TTC my first child, 26 years old.

73600z0z30z10.png[/img][/url]

41 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 41 Replies | Last Page

@iwannabeamommay first cycle I took it AM but the side effects were terrible, this cycle im taking it at night, the side effects are better. I was on folic acid now pregamal. I read somewhere that pineapple wasn't good for me at this TTC period.

User Image

10 years ago

Iwannabeamommy- I am now 1dpo, once I confirm ovulation. The clomid will help you with finding out ov date, sounds like AF is coming :(

10 years ago

@Jel141234 Yeah i've been getting twinges and sharp pains so I'm guessing AF is on her way, just want it to start so I can start the Clomid.. would have been nice to get a BFP this cycle but I'm keeping my chin up.

how does the clomid help pinpoint O exactly? i'm not too sure about how it works still to be honest

10 years ago • Post starter

You supposedly ovulate 5 to 10 days after the last dose, if you use opk test 3 days after clomid. Last cycle I ovulated 6 days after.

User Image

10 years ago

Each month I ovulated the same day and symptoms were the same. It should regulate you to day 14/15

10 years ago

Okay ladies so I got some red last night, so AF is on her way. How do I determine CD 1? First day of spotting or actual bleeding for timing the Clomid?

Day 1 is when your period comes. Was that usually how your cycle starts?

10 years ago

I usually count CD1 the day after spotting, I'm just having a very light cycle this month it seems. So today is CD2, only a few more days until I start the Clomid!

Good luck! I would start trying at like CD8 or CD9. I'm on 3dpo. Keep me posted!!

10 years ago

Hi Ladies.

Finished my last dose of clomid on Friday cd9, started using preseed too. My ov date is cd15. How are the s/e of clomid on you? I still have hot flushes.

User Image

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo