Community post

Discussion

Where are you Aussie gals?

View Full Post

Where are you all? I am hoping I am not the only one!!!
Here to share and support our ttc journey.
I am Queenslander who moved to NSW. Lol who does that?
Ttc num. 3 for a year now! I am 10 dpo waiting for the witch.Waving to you all.

687 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

511 - 520 of 687 Replies | Last Page

hi ladies... just wanting your opinion on todays opk..... i usually get two days of positives my first being yesterday, i think todays is negative. i have posted a pic. if it is negative that would that make o day today or was it yesterday? generally when i get two positives i count my O day as the second positive day so I'm a little thrown off today.....

10 years ago

It's pretty close to the control line Sam, was that done this afternoon or this morning?

10 years ago

It was this morning

10 years ago

I think you should do another one this arvo and see?

10 years ago

Ouch Sam, I know how bad it is when I have a gallbladder attack so appendicitis would be just as yuck. Glad your feeling better.

I agree with Jodi do another opk tonight and see how it is.. 2pm onwards are the best for determining opks IMO .

Nothing new from me, just thought I'd pop in...

Oh 1 bonus my temps are starting out much more settled than
last cycle. So hoping it will give a better O indication this cycle !,

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

Wow we must all think the same.... Just did another one before logging on to here... Waiting for the result

10 years ago

Hi Tracey, glad your temps are looking more settled. Gosh I hope we see some BFPs soon! Its been a few months on our Aussie forum. Ha. I just thought maybe some of the other girls got their positives and disappeared. Hmm.

Stupid AF is still going, geez periods are worst when you're ttc i reckon, its the ultimate slap in the face! :(

10 years ago

And it's negative so problem solved!! Counting today as O day so hello TWW......

Glad your temps have settled Tracey it definitely makes things easier!

Still going Jodi? Wow that's a long one it must really suck!!

10 years ago

Yay 2WW Sam! Hopefully this is it!! :)

10 years ago

Don't want to sound selfish but god I hope so too it's been three months and I'm already tired of the scheduled BDing I want fun and spontaneous back!!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo