Community post

Discussion

Where are you Aussie gals?

View Full Post

Where are you all? I am hoping I am not the only one!!!
Here to share and support our ttc journey.
I am Queenslander who moved to NSW. Lol who does that?
Ttc num. 3 for a year now! I am 10 dpo waiting for the witch.Waving to you all.

687 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

21 - 30 of 687 Replies | Last Page

How are you all? Testing, waiting, hoping.... Lots of baby dust guys
I feel so far ahead or behind you all.
Poor Tracey! Elevit ads , dont get night mares! How many nappies have you made so far? How cute! What about nappy covers! Its a must if you have boys lol!
Have you tested yet babyhope?
There is so much i need to do with house( sort out the spare room )because dh mum will be visiting for a week soon. I wanted to go for a walk and fix up the vegie garden but im sunburnt from swimming at the pool yesturday. Lol. Too hot here so movies it is!
What ya all doing? Hope you had a great weekend

10 years ago • Post starter

So far to date I've made 270 nappies. Not all mine of course but for my page/website. Although we have close to 160 for just 1 bum atm :) love a fluffy butt.

How's your tww ? Or the O tww lol
I'm having yuk AF cramping but AF not due for another 7-8 days :( if it coming I hope it comes early. At least ill be closer to O ing than if the witch is on time !

Oh the Joys of our Journey

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

Hi girls, hope you've all had a lovely weekend.

Tracey I laughed at your last comment, love a fluffy butt! Those nappies sound awesome, good for you!
Is that normal for you to get cramps so soon before AF? Could be a positive sign!

Keiralei I hope you enjoyed the movie, it was so hot here too. Do you get along well with your mother in law? I would be sooo anxious if mine were visiting! At least you only just moved in so you can blame anything on the unpacking! Ha. Let us know how it goes.

Nothing exciting here, just realised I still have another week to wait. Blah. This all gets too much some times doesn't it? :(

10 years ago

Hi Girls,
Hope all is well,
Busting to test but don't want disappointment so trying to wait to see if af is late. ( due 16th/17th)

How are everyone else's journeys travelling ?

Baby Dust for ALL !!

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

Hi Tracey! Good to hear from you, I thought I had killed the thread! Ha.

You are doing well to hold off from testing! Make sure you let us know if you post any tests!

9dpo for me, I've had a few twinges but nothing major. Bbs are a bit sore but they usually are before AF. I'm due about 17/18th. Fingers crossed for us all! :)

10 years ago

Good morning and happy valentines day all! Everytime I try to write something the website kicks me off. I hope the wait isnt dragging on.. Im due to ovulate soon so will see what fate brings us. I am currently cd8. Hope you all have a great day! Will catch you all soon.x

Good morning and happy valentines day all! Everytime I try to write something the website kicks me off. I hope the wait isnt dragging on.. Im due to ovulate soon so will see what fate brings us. I am currently cd8. Hope you all have a great day! Will catch you all soon.x

Website must be playing up! It shuts down, wont poat and sometimes it posts 3 or 4 times. Grrr. Ive been trying to posts since tuesday. Happy valentines day! I hope the wait isnt dragging on... Im due to ovulate soon so i will see what fate brings us. Lots of baby dust to you all! X

Wow now it is posting for me lol!

Wow now it is posting for me lol!

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo