Community post

Discussion

Any Military TTC Families?

View Full Post

A bit about me:
DH and I were TTC for 5 yrs before we got our 1st ever with our son; John will be 2 this September. DH went back on active duty in the US Army in January 2014, and we started TTC again then (DS was only 4 mo when we started TTC, since it took so long with him.) I have PCOS and DH has low sperm volume but the count, morphology, and motility were good. TTC one mo on Metformin alone, 6 mo on Clomid (increasing doses from 50 mg to 100 mg), 1 mo on Soy Isoflavones, then 1 mo (last cycle before DH left) I had an HSG and took Femara. Had a CP in May and July 2014, but nothing else. In September our TTC train came to a screeching halt for obvious reasons (kinda hard to make a baby with Daddy over 3,000 miles away!) Well.... DH is coming home in THREE DAYS!!! My next cycle is supposed to start on 10 June, and I've already got a 6 month prescription for Femara, my OPKs, my HPTs, and I've dusted off my thermometer to chart my BBT. I think I'm going to wait a cycle before delving into the BBT insanity though. Praying hard for a quick and a

Are there any other military TTC-ers out there who can relate and/or anyone who's DH has to go away on business for extended periods of time??

Linda

133 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 133 of 133 Replies

I<3Kids--> Brussels would be amazing! I'd like to be stationed at least once overseas, but DH isn't too cheesed up about it. He only has one more time to reenlist and try to get choice of duty station and then he'll have to reenlist for indef. Once that happens, we won't have ANY say in where we get stationed anymore, so I'm hoping the Army sends us abroad.

Audnaz--> Still nothing? Today would be CD 30 for you, right? I hope you've gotten a BFP and just haven't logged in.

AFM: I started having break-through bleeding yesterday and have had more today. I'm PRAYING that AF doesn't show early, because as it is, I'll be O-ing right as DH is supposed to come home. Have either of you had any experience with this? I haven't been on the pill in decades, so I don't remember any break-through bleeding.

Linda

8 years ago • Post starter

2frsty, I can't imagine you will get your period on the pill, it is suppressing it right now, if your chart is up to date. I wouldn't be too worried about it yet.

8 years ago

Yeah, it's got the correct dates, but I haven't updated anything else considering I've been on the pill. Had some more bleeding yesterday an hour or so after I took my pill. I've decided once again that I hate BCPs!! What's everyone up to today? I'm watching the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse with the Tiny Tyrant.

Linda

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo