Community post

Discussion

Is cloudy urine a sign of pregnancy?! 6dpo

View Full Post

Hi im 6dpo today, just popped to the loo and noticed my urine is cloudy had a quick look on net but wanted to ask you ladies if any of you have had this (pregnant or not) and consider it a sign?! I sooo hope it is

Roxi ~x~

After 19 months of hard work ;) we got our User Image

117 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

81 - 90 of 117 Replies | Last Page

Hello ladies- been reading this post since it started and when i read what candiburchel wrote that this was a lucky thread i thought why not stop and say hi!!

due today, just waiting to see if she shows her ugly face!!! some cramps this morning and slight backache soooooo i think i might be out guess will have to wait and see!!!!

congrads to all that got the BFP and good luck next month to those who didn't

13 years ago

thank you all so much. im so happy. been to doctors they didnt even test me again coz i had a positive test just booked me straight in to midwife.

hope for some more bfp's

good luck ladies.

baby Lilypie Maternity tickers

13 years ago

you ladies keep moving on me...lol...I missed you all the last cycle! Looks like we had some bfps! congrats! Right now I'm 10 dpo...no symptoms except for sore nips and light cramps...very very light...so hopefully some more bfps will show up this cycle!

User Image

13 years ago

Hey RjandjD

I also had very cloudy urine for a couple of days if you want go to my symptoms page and you will see a not of all the symptoms I have experienced in the past week.

I was so dreading these past two week wait but honestly it has really kept me so bussy by belonging to this thread that it makes the time go by quick.

to all the ladies that are ttc!!!

My is now two days late ���¯.e. I am on 11th day after OV and I am so stocked but still getting negatives

I am for a as I have always dreamed about having a winter baby!!!
to everyone

User Image User Image

13 years ago

hi Lindyk your symptoms sound so promising!!! I have also had cloudy urine and dark too!
I keep feeling that i am starving but when i eat i feel like "up-chucking" it

Keep us all informed hoping for all of us to get

13 years ago

Thank you RJandJD

I will update you as soon as I know..... ......

Still no today!!!!!!! Whooooo Hooooo!!!

Getting pains on and off though, and my nips..."sorry for the tmi" keep getting these stabbing pains.

That's about it again for now ... O and the dizzyness is still hanging around.

User Image User Image

13 years ago

Lindyk that is awesome!!! my are crossed for you!!

Well showed up last night

Oh well going to try once again!! It is great talking and reading all the posts!!

All my friends are either married and don't plan on having any more babies OR they are not married and babies aren't in their future!!
SO this is great to have some support Thanks to you all and good luck to those still waiting for and to those trying again next cycle!!!

13 years ago

Hi RJandJD welcome. So sorry she showed

Awh wow babba bump im so happy for you

OMG i cant wait for my gyn appt!! Im so excited to find out whats going on, but at the same time I have never been so nervous!

Roxi ~x~

After 19 months of hard work ;) we got our User Image

13 years ago • Post starter

thank you roxi it only just seems real now i told people n been doctors. i hope you get ur bpf next cycle good luck to u i will keep checking!

to everyone ttc

baby Lilypie Maternity tickers

13 years ago

Hi Roxi, so we are a day apart...I'm CD 6 today (Wednesday), but my cycles seem to be very long lately. The past 2 months they were 41 & 46 days, so I am not sure how this month will be, therefore as soon as AF goes away, I'll start the OPK every day at the same time...hopefully I'll get to pinpoint better. Hubby will also be on vacation for the following 2 weeks, so hope this will help us enjoy the Baby Dance a little more than usual, hihihi!
I have the feeling this will be our month!!!

Welcome Lindyk, fingers crossed for you! Keep us posted!!!

And RJandJD, sorry that showed, but at least you know, and you can now move on to the next cycle...come on, it has to be our turn this month!!! Right?

Baby dust to all! Looking forward to some new BFPs this cycle!!! Keep them coming ladies!!!

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo