Community post

Discussion

Is cloudy urine a sign of pregnancy?! 6dpo

View Full Post

Hi im 6dpo today, just popped to the loo and noticed my urine is cloudy had a quick look on net but wanted to ask you ladies if any of you have had this (pregnant or not) and consider it a sign?! I sooo hope it is

Roxi ~x~

After 19 months of hard work ;) we got our User Image

117 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

61 - 70 of 117 Replies | Last Page

rite now im sure in my abd area where my ovaries would sit well it seems swollen and they ache a bit could i be or could it be the witch, never had this before? anyone ever had this. also ive had stinky pee too sorry tmi

coonnfuused now
af due tomo
baby dust x

baby Lilypie Maternity tickers

13 years ago

Hello bannisterh and Bubba Bump,

Yeah, well I had horrible cramps/pressure in my lower abdomen today...like where the ovaries are, just like Bubba Bump was saying, and now I just went to the bathroom, and I had some spotting, so I guess the witch is here!!! :-(

It's so weird how our body gives us so many signals and then in the end...it doesn't work out...

Bannisterh, I was due on Tuesday/Wednesday...so I was actually late a little...but no more, I guess tomorrow it will be CD 1. My bbs still seem very large and extremely sensitive...arghhh...this goes to prove that all the signs in the world can be there...and it doesn't mean that I'm preggo...

Anyway, going to bed...this cycle was 46 days!!! Hoping the next one is better!!!

Congrats again for your BFP Bannisterh, thanks for the encouragements and have a wonderful 9 months!!!

Bubba, I pray for you! May this be your month!!!! And IF, and only IF it is not...then we shall meet again next month to wait the terrible wait together!!! :-)

For all the rest, Baby dust and may this be your month!!!

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

13 years ago

oh happy crap...i was really hoping and praying that she would stay away.

Well onto the next cycle! I'm going to be hanging around waiting for your BFP!!!

13 years ago

Thanks Happy for your comments! It is so frustrating to have such a long cycle (I wouldn't be saying that if it weren't for TTC)!

I have some great news this morning though! I tested with an EPT +/- and got a !!! I am trying not to get too excited until I go to my doctor and find out there but I just can't hold in the excitement! I am going to test again tomorrow with an EPT digital...

Hold out hope ladies, I never thought it would happen to me, but it looks like it has!!!

and to you all!!

~Candi pregnancy calendar

13 years ago

Hello bannisterh, again thanks so much for your support! I was actually looking forward to read your reply...you helped me a lot during this long wait!!!

So yes, the spotting was ...in full force!!!

Hoping next cycle will be it! It will be my 3rd month TTC #2...hopefully THE MONTH!

This time we'll use OPK from the beginning...and I'll try to be less stressed (not only for TTC but also for work. Hubby will be on vacation for last 2 weeks of Nov., so maybe/hopefully we'll be able to conceive then, when we'll both be more relaxed...

Hi candiburchel, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG this is amazing news!!! I am soooo happy for you! Is this your first baby? For how long have you been trying to conceive??? There are not lots of women out there with such long cycles (like mine) therefore I was just curious if it took you long... This is AMAZING!!!!!!
I wish you a and may your pregnancy be easy and healthy!!!!! Yayayayay!!!!!!

Baby dust and congratulations ladies!!! I am super happy for you!!!

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

13 years ago

HappytoTTC - Im so sorry she arrived hope your'e ok.

candiburchel - so happy for you well done hunni

Roxi ~x~

After 19 months of hard work ;) we got our User Image

13 years ago • Post starter

Candi on your that is GREAT news!!!!!!!

Could you maybe give us some of your experiences or "symptoms" that you had...before the ??

I am going nuts here!! I am User Image
and I keep getting these stabbing pains on the side of my bbs and under arms but my breasts are not feeling full....very paranoid I know. Even though I only have one day till testing is allowed I'd rater wait a few days or so before testing again. I tested yesterday with digital and it said "not pregnant" I know it was a bit early but Ja I don't need to explain why I could not wait anymore...

I have been Very dizzy today... weard as I ate allot this morning....So I am really for a and that the stays far away for the next 9 months!! I am trying not to over analise everything but Lol no hope

User Image User Image

13 years ago

THANKS SO MUCH to all of you for the congrats! I've taken 4 tests now and all have been (digital to blue/pink dyes). This is my first and we have been trying since July. We didn't have to wait too long! I used OPKs but also just listened to my body when I thought I was ovulating. I had terrible cramps on the day of my surge.

Here is a list of my symptoms:

-sore bbs, but like LindyK under the arms and sides, they don't really feel full.
-no appetite, but starving and need to eat every few hours (if that makes sense)
-cramps
-headaches
-just an "I don't feel right" feeling
-nausea, but not to the point of actually getting sick
-HOT FLASHES!! I am usually a very cold person

I am sending and to all of you!

~Candi pregnancy calendar

13 years ago

Congrats to all the BFP'S

Suzy TTC#1 Yayy for Ovulation

13 years ago

hey ladies,

af due yesterday but some times she comes a few days late. so still keeping fingers crossed!
congratulations on ur bfp well done u!
keep ya posted :D

baby Lilypie Maternity tickers

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo