Community post

Discussion

February 2016 Babies

View Full Post

I'm going ahead and starting this board since I know for sure I'm out January. ladies!

Me: 27 DH: 31 TTC #1 since January 2015 & User Image

267 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

51 - 60 of 267 Replies | Last Page

My fingers are crossed for eveyone here. Valentine babies
Would be so fun! Here's to BD'ing!! ????

I decided to move Tina monitored cycle that ends in
IUI. I really wanted to do this naturally but oh well.
I start clomid tonight.

9 years ago

Cd 1 AF showed a few hours ago

User Image

9 years ago

I'm sorry to hear that Kelley.
this will be your month!!!

9 years ago

kelley - so sorry to hear that! I know it's not easy to stay positive, but you have a great support group here in us!!

Bens10 - it will be worth it to have your little one! If I don't conceive this cycle we are going to a dr as well to see about getting some help! GL this month!

Querdoodle - We are going to the Bahamas and leaving from South Carolina. I am so excited, I just wish I felt better!! Where have you cruised to? I really hope it's a great experience for us!

Margie_M - Thanks for the kind words. I hate the feeling even if it is okay to have it. Now every one of my best friends have or are expecting their third and I don't even have 1 ... Just difficult sometimes. Hope af shows this weekend for you so you can start again! FX this is our month!!!

9 years ago

Good morning ladies,

Nharty - I know how you feel. most of my friends here already have kids and I swear if my sister gets pregnant with her second before I get pregnant with my first I'm going to lose it.

Kelley - I'm sorry she showed.

Bens - I know what you mean about wanting it to happen naturally. FX that your IUI cycle is successful.

AFM - My temp dropped this morning and I started spotting. Finally! I'm probably one of the only people here that is grateful for my period showing up right now. If she comes full on today I'll start my clomid on Sunday. FX for a lot of Valentine's babies!

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Ok you guys my sister in law is pregnant with #4.....yes, 4. I am trying to be happy for her but when I was alone I cried and cried. I am trying not to lose hope but feel like giving up today. Thanks for letting me vent. I can't tell how I really feel to anyone else!

9 years ago

madelinesmommy - no worries. The day my niece was born I sobbed, I felt awful. I think a lot of people on here can relate.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

still no +opk however late yesterday as well as today I noticed "egg white" cf. so I must be getting close. hopefully tonight or tomorrow I will finally get a +opk.

9 years ago

madelinesmommy - I totally get it. Things come easy to some and are awful for others. I sobbed when I heard my SIL was pregnant with my niece - I had been trying so hard to get pg. My my DD came just a few months later.

So there is hope.

it's just really hard to remember that when things seems so hopeless.

FX to everyone this month!

9 years ago

I finally got my +opk this afternoon. Clear as day, no mistaking it. The test line was considerably darker than the control line!!! I'm so excited. We bd last night and will be sure to again tonight and tomorrow. I'm so excited.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo