Community post

Discussion

February 2016 Babies

View Full Post

I'm going ahead and starting this board since I know for sure I'm out January. ladies!

Me: 27 DH: 31 TTC #1 since January 2015 & User Image

267 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

111 - 120 of 267 Replies | Last Page

I hope you all don't mind my joining you. AF is due tomorrow. Me and bf pretty much are NTNP. I don't know why, but I got this crazy idea in my head that I'm pregnant and have taken a bunch of test already. Thought I saw faint lines on a couple, but one from this morning and yesterday were clearly negative.

The only thing is I haven't had any of my typical PMS. No insane hunger, no cramping (like I usually get monstrous cramps a few days before)...nothing. And I run like clockwork. So I don't know what's going on. I have two kids and with them, I remember at least thinking AF was coming so I ended up not testing until a day or two after.

But I've gotten to the point where I think I've drive myself crazy and just need tomorrow to come so I can start my cycle and move on. You know that point where you've looked at hundreds of pictures of tests and researched how long implantation takes and all of that?

I think I just have extreme baby fever now that my "baby" is potty trained. :(

9 years ago

madelinesmommy: Congratulations and Jubilation!!! Wishing you

Namdaed: Welcome! We all are in the same boat, obsessing and waiting for that precious . Hang in there. Sending a lot of hugs and to you.

Querdoodle: Keep up the great spirit of not POAS and refusing to test. I hope I can do that too. Hope stays away.

Jenlhusson: Sorry arrived for you. I usually go for the warm bath with a book and a glass of wine. I picked it up from CTP and it helps me calm down. I hope next month is your month.

kelley828: Hope you catch the egg

Sailors wife: TWW is brutal. I am waiting too. Hope you get your soon. Lots of to you!

risa78: Your trip might be a good way to keep your mind obsessing during TWW. Hope you get the when you get back. Have a happy and safe trip!

MummyHillsdon!: that it was implantation bleeding and you get your in a few days.

AFM: I am back after laparoscopic endometriosis and chromotubation early this month. We only did BD once so not very hopeful. Inspite of my efforts of not obsessing, I can't help but notice that my boobs stopped being sore yesterday. Usually they are sore till arrives. I'm sure the witch is waiting to get me on the 30th.

Hoping for more 's this month!

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago

dsinha1011: Thanks for the welcome! Still going to keep fingers crossed for you.

It's been a while since I've been on boards so please forgive my manners. Congrats to madelinesmommy on your BFP!

And good luck to everyone else!

9 years ago

Hi ladies! It's been a while since I've posted on here (November 2015 babies) but I'm back. I lost my pregnancy to a blighted ovum in April at 9 weeks and after (being forced) to take a couple cycles off, I am ready to get back into it. I just got the green light from my RE today and wil start femara tomorrow. Since I've had 2 losses I am hoping and praying 3rd times the charm! But if I get pregnant this cycle the EDD will march 1 but I didn't see a march board yet so I thought I would hang out with you guys for a bit if that ok. I have 2 older daughters from a previous relationship and they were both 2 and 3 weeks early so I would likely have a February baby anyway (I am really praying this cycle works out! I turn 40 in September and hope for a positive before my birthday)

Hope everyone is well. I tried to pop in to check on everyone every now and then but it's been a rough couple months so I've tried to stay off the boards.

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Welcome back ttclate! to you!

Me: 27 DH: 31 TTC #1 since January 2015 & User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

So is it a bad sign if my breast tenderness is lessening? They don't hurt nearly as much as they did yesterday and the day before. Is this a sign that I'm probably not pregnant?

9 years ago

So I broke down and used a test strip tonight. I totally got a faint positive. I still had the urine sample in a cup so I used a second test strip...

Please have a look at the photo in my gallery and tell me what you think. Oh my goodness I can't wait to test tomorrow morning with a FRER!!
I sure hope this is a super lucky month and we get to see lots and lots of BFP's this month.

9 years ago

Thanks bookgirl! Although the loss was devastating, I am very happy to be back.

Sailorswife-I wouldn't read too much into the symptoms. Good luck!

Querdoodle- I don't see the pic when I click on your page. Hope your getting a nice sticky BFP!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Welcome TTClate30's!

Querdoodle, I also could not find your HPT picture.

I'm trying not to look too much into the symptoms. I even go into every month thinking, I'm going to act normal all the way through this cycle, and then 8-10 days into the Tww I go bananas again and over analyze everything. However, I'm proud to say my desire to take a Hpt is very low, so I'm doing way better than I did last cycle, lol.

9 years ago

Hi TTClate! Good luck this cycle!

Sailorswife - I definitely wouldn't put too much stock in symptoms just yet. My bbs feel normal again too.

Querdoodle - I don't see any pics either.

AFM - AF is due today, but I can't tell if she's coming or not. All I have is mild cramping. So who knows. I guess if nothing by Saturday I'll test.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo