Community post

Discussion

Beyond Ready for an August Baby

View Full Post

Here is the August board...it's listed under TTC My First but I know we have many members trying for another. Wish there were more options..

719 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

41 - 50 of 719 Replies | Last Page

Thank you, all. I can already tell this board is warmer than the last. Thank you. :)

Blushing, feel free to ask away. My meds were just ordered, so I'm just starting. My goal is to keep my chin UP for this, and I'm fine to talk (to stranger on the internet) about it. No one wishes for this, but I feel lucky to have good insurance and good doctors.

10 years ago

Morning Girls!

showing progression
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=195010

How is everyone doing??
Thank you all for you kind words!!

Blushing: Are they going to do anything about the cyst or just let it run its course?

GVMDL: Your comment about the vagina is so true!!! Men have no idea what we go through!

Kot: Thank you! I didn't quite have to time think about because I was so excited!!! Poor DH still sleepy eyed! Did AF arrive yet? I hope she stays away. How was your temp this morning?

Ssurra: I am sorry that you had a bad experience with another forum. These girls are the best! So supportive! Best of Luck with the IVF treatment

1stTTC: Can't wait to hear the results of your beta today!! I took my first digital with the weeks estimator this morning and I got 1-2 weeks. Which is right on target I should be 4 weeks tomorrow!!

Steph: Welcome! I don't think that temping the afternoon will affect you as long as you get a solid 3 hours of sleep before you temp! I found mine thermometer at Target. The .88 ones were always gone the walmart by me too!!!

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

10 years ago

Good morning ladies! Hope everyone is well.

Ssura, Steph, hopeful- Welcome! I look forward to learning more about you and sharing our journeys. Good luck to all three of you!

Kotikd - Did AF show her face? FXd.

Lacey - Love, love, love, the progression!

Blushing - sorry about the cyst, hon. How are you today?

If I'm skipping anyone, I don't mean to!

Afm - I got my 2nd peak reading this morning, but when I looked at the sticks, I could tell todays was much lighter than yesterdays. The site says most of the time, you'll ovulate your second peak day, but some women will actually do it later the first day or even during the night. So although CTP and FF say today is O day, it might have been yesterday. Ugh! You all know I'm going batty looking at percentages and how often we bd'd and worrying we missed the egg. We Bd'd on CD 6, 8, 10, 12 & 13. 6 and 8 are probably too early to count, but missing day 11 is making me worry! Lol! I've gotta calm down or I'll be a basket case before I'm halfway through the TWW!

User Image

10 years ago

1st I just got my 3+ yesterday morning. It was exactly the day that I calculated it would come. Your levels apparently need to be at or above 2000 for a 3+
My levels yesterday morning would have been just above 2000 and that was 5w2d for me. They are pretty accurate in my opinion

AFM Doing great! Just patiently waiting on my first dr appointment next Thursday. Patiently, yeah right!!! I have a countdown posted on our whiteboard in the kitchen, lol!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Thanks, Rebecca. My doc told me that it's rarely a timing issue, so long as you're having sex around your "O" date. Sounds like you guys are doing just fine. :)

10 years ago

And its cycle day 1. Cycle 32. I really want to cry but what good will that do?

10 years ago • Post starter

@Bammom & Lacey: Thanks on the feedback! Congrats again by the way :) I'm not too sure on mine.. Only thing I can think of is that either I O'd earlier than normal or my hcg is just on the higher side because according to my calculations I thought I was just now going on 4 weeks... Guess I will see what my Beta was yesterday when they call me today... Hmmmm.

@Rebecca: FX'd for you! And as long as you bd around O day you should be fine :) And I understand your frustration with TWW. I hate the TWW!!!! :)

10 years ago

pbc - Cry if you need to, hon. We're with you. I'm praying for you.

User Image

10 years ago

Hope all you ladies are having a wonderful day :) Still waiting to hear back about my beta level yesterday... Took another test (went out and bought more yesterday) Haha... Pics in my gallery... Just wanted to see if I could see progression.....

10 years ago

Lacey- Your progression looks amazing!!!! The Dr. said it will eventually go away and heâ??s not worried.

Rebecca- Iâ??m doing well today. Thank you. I think you have BDâ??d enough to catch your egg.

Bammom- LOL! Thursday will be here before you know it! I hope you get a pic of that little bean!!!!

Pbc- Iâ??m in the same boat. I just told DH I want some peace at this point. I donâ??t know what would give it to me but, I just want to not obsess for a change. Weâ??ve been at it for 4 years so I really get it. Besides, Iâ??ve cried enough since Monday for both of us. LOL!

!st- It canâ??t get anymore blazing than that!!!

Koti- Did the witch show????

Cristi- Test?

AFM- Iâ??m pretty much just lurking and following you girls wherever you go. Weâ??re sitting this cycle out because I am getting screened for endo in a few weeks. Iâ??m actually ok with it. I thought I would feel like it would be a cycle wasted but, nope. Iâ??m cool. Still a full blown nervous wreck as to when we will have a baby but, I guess since I know it wonâ??t be this cycle, Iâ??m cool.

Have a beautiful day ladies!

User ImageUser Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo