Community post

Discussion

10DPO looking for a buddy

View Full Post

Category: Trying to Conceive - TTC My First Child
Posted by heatherannm10 » 12 hours ago

I nearly can't handle the anticipation any longer!

I have 30-32 day cycles, I am on CD 26, Ovulation was on Oct 24th-ish, the next day felt a long hard cramp where my right ovary would be (first time ever feeling that) Then on Halloween started to notice light spotting only when I wipe on Thursday, some Friday and enough to wish I had a pantie liner yesterday..today is still early and there's more redder blood. The Hubby just bumped into my boob and it was rather tender! I am so excited! Im trying to not let these symptoms go to my head and get me all worked up if i get a BFN.., but Im having a hard time.

Any great ideas of how to share a BFP with the Hubby if I get one? I really want to do something cleaver!

Thanks Baby Dust to you all!!

239 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 239 Replies | Last Page

I have 2 kids. I have a girl who turned 7 in November and a boy who turned 4 in December. :) I miscarried before I got pregnant with my son. So if I get pregnant this time around, he/she will be our last.

I really don't know how I feel about this month. I am just so exhausted from work and chasing around my kids that nothing really phases me. Plus, ovulation has been off and I don't really want to get my hopes up. I hope this is the month but it's in Gods hands and he'll decide when the time is right. :) So, even though it's disappointing to get BFNs, I know there is a reason for it.

Again, good luck ladies!! :D

10 years ago

That's a really good positive spin on things! Good you you Aceron!

10 years ago • Post starter

How are you ladies doing?? Aceron, getting ready to test soon?
Heather, You excited to be done with the BC pills soon?

As for me I'm totally not feeling that hopefulness anymore ;( I have absolutely no symptoms whatsoever. I took a test yesterday at 8 dpo (yes i know WAYY too early) and of course BFN. Usually I would get af in 3 days or so but according to my ovulation date it should arrive in 5 days. I'll be taking another test on monday (11dpo) and see what happens.

10 years ago

BFN as of right now. :( Not having much luck.

10 years ago

Omgoodness so excited! Today was my last day of birth control! Finally!! I took it early today just to get it over with!

Keep positive thoughts, both of you! It will happen one day for all of us, it could just be the timing is just off. I'm keeping my fingers crosses for you ��

Another BFN today (11 dpo) AF due in 3 days and so far no symptoms.

10 years ago

BFN yesterday. AF due tommorow.

10 years ago

Started AF this morning! Which is good! I have my ultrasound today to see if the cyst is gone. going to shed the uterine lining,get it ready for this cycle which could be a the once since we are going to start Clomid and do the intrasemination (honestly dont even know if thats the right word right now.. and i know the spelling is wrong lol! Hello "Monday")

Its amazing how all of our cycles are still so close even with all that has been going on!

GOOD LUCK LADIES!! FINGERS ARE CROSSED FOR YOU!!

ITS GONE!!! WAAHHHOOO We beat that effing cyst!!! We start the clomid tomorrow for 5 days, I go in on Monday to check the maturity of my eggs and then the next day or two we do the IUI OMG! I cant believe its all about to start!

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats!!!! i hope everything works out for you!!!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo