Community post

Discussion

10DPO looking for a buddy

View Full Post

Category: Trying to Conceive - TTC My First Child
Posted by heatherannm10 » 12 hours ago

I nearly can't handle the anticipation any longer!

I have 30-32 day cycles, I am on CD 26, Ovulation was on Oct 24th-ish, the next day felt a long hard cramp where my right ovary would be (first time ever feeling that) Then on Halloween started to notice light spotting only when I wipe on Thursday, some Friday and enough to wish I had a pantie liner yesterday..today is still early and there's more redder blood. The Hubby just bumped into my boob and it was rather tender! I am so excited! Im trying to not let these symptoms go to my head and get me all worked up if i get a BFN.., but Im having a hard time.

Any great ideas of how to share a BFP with the Hubby if I get one? I really want to do something cleaver!

Thanks Baby Dust to you all!!

239 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 239 Replies | Last Page

Thanks Rose! Sorry to hear that witch is getting you! I think I should get a thermometer! The one I have just isn't accurate! I feel like I'm holding out strong!! No signs of spotting! AF is due tomorrow, please please let this be my month!! If AF shows up we are going to start clomid, so this will be our last time trying with out any help! I think my boobs are definitely bigger! But they aren't sore at all.. My fingers are crossed! And hopes are huge!

Aceron-- have fun baby dancing this upcoming week!!

10 years ago • Post starter

Aunt Flow is due tomorrow.. I caved today and bought a hpt at the dollar store and tested today.. its ok that it came out negative.. it helps prepare me for when AF shows up in these next few days. I mean, def still hoping that AF never shows, but It makes it a little better, some how. Fingers are still crossed. Nervous.

Rose did AF get you? I hope not!!

[no_af] [baby_dust]

Heather- Your right, there still can be hope! still no signs of af for you?
Your never fully out until the witch shows her face. Unfortunately in my case...I'm out. She greeted me this morning and along came the cramps. Looks like i will be curled up on the couch with a heating pad for the day [cry] On to the next cycle!
Goodluck to you!

10 years ago

oh no, I am so sorry.. If AF is going to show up I wish she would just show up early instead of late.. The time drives me crazy! I took another dollar store test this morning, still a BFN, I like the dollar ones because they prepare me for a negative, but at the same time, they give me a little hope because I dont trush that they are good enough to get a BFP haha.. My boobs are so full. Def heavier and they are slowly getting tender.. I am a googlefeen!! So instead of a POAS addict, I like to read about everything possible! I stayed up an hour after I usually go to sleep last night ready peoples posts about fuller boobs when people begin to show.. that some people can be 36 weeks preggos and never get a BFP! Thats just crazy!

I hope that AF isnt too hard on you! A hot pad always makes the cramps better for me, and of course being in the fetal position, but if you have heated seats in your car, I HIGHLY recommend just sitting in the car, grab your smart phone and watch a movie lol. The heat helps me so much!!

welp.. Im in the red.. damn it. I started spotting yesterday (Monday) around 4.. pretty bummed.. my theories of testing and getting BFN, preparing me for AF.. they don't work lol. :( oh well.. I cried a few big crocodile tears and now I need to call the fertility clinic.

How strange is it that even though Im spotting I still feel like the spots are going to stop and it would be just strange/normal spotting in an early pregnancy, my mom told me that she had some bleeding in her first trimester with me, so now I have that in my head and Im secretly still hoping that Im pregnant.. my boobs they are huge! and heavy, I can bounce themâ?¦ (this is all new to me!) oh well.. a few days of spotting and then the big red will come and I will venture onto the next month of ttc.

Heather- Nooo :/ I can't believe she got you too. I agree though i would so rather have it come early or on time. Even if she's a day late i get all excited for nothing. Are you still having the spotting or is she full on now? I had the spotting 2 months ago before my period came, 3 days of it in fact and then she was bright red. I was just like you and got my hopes up thinking i could be pregnant because i had intense back ache. I hate all these questionable symptoms.
So you will be going to a fertility doctor this cycle? Let us know how that goes. Also just wondering if ur hubby has had any testing? I think i want mine to get tested just to make sure all his spermies are healthy ;)

aceron33- hey How are you doing? Hope your getting as much bd'ng in as possible! Or are you in the tww already?

10 years ago

Yup she made her grand entrance yesterday.. I was supper bummed that we werent going to be able to conceive on our own, but then I called the fertility clinic and my hopes are up again (trying to not let them get too high).

We have an appointment tomorrow/friday to go in and have an intravaginal ultrasound (the person making the appointment only said ultrasound.. not intravaginal ultrasound just so you are prepared if you go this way, did some google searching, go figure lol) and to get prepped how to do clomid. I guess you take a pill for 5 days and then you have to inject a "trigger shot" into your stomach, ill let you know how that goes![gasp]

Cory, my hubby got all his testing done, semen analysis and blood test and lets just say.. he is an over producer!! LMAO! All his test results were above and beyond the normal standards.

ALSO... I read (there we go again!) babies born in September are statistically at an advantage/smarter in school because of the school cut off date! Fun Fact

Today is technically my O date. I stopped using ovulation tests. We have been doing the BD every other day since Sunday. Been a little busy. lol

10 years ago

Good! Glad you are able to [bd] a lot this cycle! Its almost like a chore now lol.. we have dont a fairy good job of not being super awkward about it.. but when we are awkward it makes it a little better experience because we make jokes about it, during "it." lol Your ttw begins! Stay busy and try not to think about it (impossible I know!!) but I read tips on how to not obsess during the ttw and it said the best thing was to stay busy.

OH OH I just found this on Pinterest too, it made me smile, lol
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/488570259547091151/ Let me know if the link doesnt work!

Go on pinterest and search for infertility humor.. some of the posts are actually really funny..

GOOD LUCK!!

Heather- I will also be having a pelvic ultrasound next thursday because of the pain i was having last month. So happy that there is no pain SO far this month. I hope everything will look good. We're going on our 7th month of ttc and I'm pretty sure no doctor will see us for fertility issues until we've been trying for a year.
Anyways, Can't wait to hear how your appointment went today.

aceron33- Way to go with all the bd'ing!!!!! Seems like you covered yourself this cycle for sure! Now just one of those spermies needs to do it's job ;) When did you get your positive opk? Now its that long dreadful tww! I wish it was a 2 DAY wait lol. Goodluck!
[sticky_vibes] [sticky_vibes] [sticky_vibes] [sticky_vibes]

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo