Community post

Discussion

10DPO looking for a buddy

View Full Post

Category: Trying to Conceive - TTC My First Child
Posted by heatherannm10 » 12 hours ago

I nearly can't handle the anticipation any longer!

I have 30-32 day cycles, I am on CD 26, Ovulation was on Oct 24th-ish, the next day felt a long hard cramp where my right ovary would be (first time ever feeling that) Then on Halloween started to notice light spotting only when I wipe on Thursday, some Friday and enough to wish I had a pantie liner yesterday..today is still early and there's more redder blood. The Hubby just bumped into my boob and it was rather tender! I am so excited! Im trying to not let these symptoms go to my head and get me all worked up if i get a BFN.., but Im having a hard time.

Any great ideas of how to share a BFP with the Hubby if I get one? I really want to do something cleaver!

Thanks Baby Dust to you all!!

239 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 239 Replies | Last Page

Heather- I have those feelings now. It's round ligament pain for me... Are you sure it was AF and not implantation bleeding??

I really want to hold off with the gender but I have 3 different baby showers planned now. My family one, work one, and friend one.... they all want me to find out so that they can have an easier time shopping. Such a tough decision! The closer it gets, the more I want to know! lol

9 years ago

Thinking of you ladies, Aceron you have to be getting close to your next ultrasound right? Have you decided whether or not to find out the sex? Heather how are you doing?? Where are you about in your cycle? Are you getting close to test or waiting it out? I will be ovulating very soon then I'll be in that dreadful LONG tww.

9 years ago

Hello Girlies!

I am smack dab in the middle of the dreaded two! Im suppose to start next Monday... I have been FAT (VERY bloated) for about the last 3-4 weeks and its driving me freaking crazy! I work my ass off at bootcamp just to loose to the bloating battle!

I don't think last month was implantation bleeding, it was pretty heavy...

If Af shows up, I'm gunna go in and see if there is another cyst..

I can't wait until we are back on the same schedule!

HOLD OUT ACERON! You can do it!! lol

9 years ago • Post starter

Ugh! Tomorrow is my ultrasound! We are going to find out because there just isn't a lot of neutral clothing and shower gift stuff to cover 3 baby showers. You never know though, baby might not cooperate and we might not find out even if we wanted! ;)

9 years ago

Just wanted to let you guys know that we went for our big ultrasound and there was no heart beat. I delivered my sleeping baby on 7/10/14 at 4:15am. Upon delivery, we were told we had a boy which we named Parker Angel. After he was delivered, the Dr said his cord was wrapped around his right arm and neck twice. He was measuring at ~16-17 weeks, 2.5oz and 7 inches long and perfect. He will be cremated and we will keep his ashes.

9 years ago

Aceron I can't imagine what your going through right now I am so sorry to hear this news. My heart sincerely aches for you I wish i could give you a big hug. Parker Angel is a beautiful name, may he rest in peace and fly high with the angels above. My deepest condolences to you and your family.

9 years ago

I am so sorry to hear this news. My heart aches for you and your family. Stay strong girl and you are in my thoughts. Big Hug ��

I am so sorry to hear this news. My heart aches for you and your family. Stay strong girl and you are in my thoughts. Big Hug ��

Hello Ladies,

I hope you are both doing well.. I just wanted to keep you updated. AF showed Sunday and Monday and is already fading away.. I have the strangest periods!

Damn that she keeps getting us!! I am 5 dpo today. I feel good about this one we bd'ed at the right times so my fingers are crossed But who knows!!! I met with my doctor today and i will be scheduling a laparoscopy to just take a look inside. It will happen in August sometime.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo