Community post

Discussion

10DPO looking for a buddy

View Full Post

Category: Trying to Conceive - TTC My First Child
Posted by heatherannm10 » 12 hours ago

I nearly can't handle the anticipation any longer!

I have 30-32 day cycles, I am on CD 26, Ovulation was on Oct 24th-ish, the next day felt a long hard cramp where my right ovary would be (first time ever feeling that) Then on Halloween started to notice light spotting only when I wipe on Thursday, some Friday and enough to wish I had a pantie liner yesterday..today is still early and there's more redder blood. The Hubby just bumped into my boob and it was rather tender! I am so excited! Im trying to not let these symptoms go to my head and get me all worked up if i get a BFN.., but Im having a hard time.

Any great ideas of how to share a BFP with the Hubby if I get one? I really want to do something cleaver!

Thanks Baby Dust to you all!!

239 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 239 Replies | Last Page

Omgoodness!! That's such great news!! I hope that temp stays high!! You can always jump start the ball by just telling the doctors that you have been trying for a year!

I wanted to thank you ladies for always being here!! This thread has really made it possible to deal with all of the stresses of this adventure in my life!!

How you doing Aceron?

10 years ago • Post starter

I think AF will show up tomorrow. I have had some mild cramping and discomfort in my groin which is normal when I get ready to start. :( And I had some light brownish-pink discharge when I wiped. :( So, looks like another month to wait. :(

10 years ago

aceron33- Oh no! Did she get you?! I hope it won't be like last month for you! I would go crazy with it being so late.

Heather- I agree it's very nice talking with you ladies since were all going through the same thing of ttc. I enjoy reading your posts and following along in your journey to a BFP =]

As for me- after my high temp of 98.51 it went down .2 degrees so maybe it was a fluke temp. Now today 10 dpo it went down to 98.01 which is super close to my cover line. I am about 4 days away from af so maybe its a sign of her coming?? If thats the case this will be the earliest it dropped before af. usually i get a drop that low the day before af or even the day of af. Yesterday i was sooo moody and i felt so bad for my hubby lol. I really hate that pregnancy symptoms and af symptoms are so alike.

10 years ago

[af] got me today. [sad] We're going to stop trying for a few months since we have a daughter who was born in November and a son who was born in December and then my bday is November and DH is in Janurary, unless God has other plans. These months all together are getting really expensive. [unsure] So, we'll try again when EDD will be in spring or summer. Just wasn't our time. Good luck ladies!!!

10 years ago

aceron33- That would be alot of birthdays together. Goodluck to you when you start trying again! I also was hoping for a spring/summer baby but that doesnt look like its happening.

I believe af is coming today. Low temps for the past 3 days and woke up really crampy this morning. Took a test christmas morning and it was negative.

10 years ago

Welp She got me yesterday afternoon...On to a new cycle!
Heather, goodluck on your upcoming appointment. Your all done with the pills now right? What cycle day are you on now?

10 years ago

Heather- How did your appointment go?? I really hope you got some good news!

10 years ago

Good luck Aceron! We were kind of thinking the same thing.. I know so many people with birthdays in dec, but I figured what does it really matter, I'm a dec baby and I love.. Even though I would have LOVED to have birthday parties in the summer, maybe baby #2 can be a summer one. That is of baby#1 ever comes lol.

I didn't have too great of news, but it was better then last months. My cyst has decreased from 5.5cm to 1.5 cm! How does something that large grow in your body and you never know it?? So crazy. So I have 3 more weeks of pills to take. I'm mentally stronger this docotor appointment, I didn't realize that I could get bad news at the last one. OH one great thing about this cyst is I got a break from AF! That damn witch isn't getting me this month!! WOOP WOOP! Lol my doc said I could start the pills right away so I had all of 2 days of light spotting! Finally no period! So tonight will be day 3 of 21 pills. It feels nice not stressing about it too much. Fingers crossed in 3 weeks we will start clomid and then bet a positive a week later!

Rose where are you at in your cycle?

Ha! So every month I go to here http://www.babycenter.com/pregnancy-due-date-calculator to see when, if we got pregnant, our baby could be expected. Last cycle it was October 6th-ish and this cycle its October 21st-ish. Its because of the birth control and only taking it for 3 weeks at a time its moved up any possible due dates. Thought that was kind of cool, cuz it pushes us further from a December born baby. Fun thought

Heather- That sounds like good news to me, It's getting smaller :)
maybe after this round it will be completely gone. I bet your pretty anxious to start trying again huh? Even tho I'm sure this past month was very stress FREE. When's the next appointment?

As for me I'm on cd 10. We bd'ed last night so far, just waiting on a positive opk and will start bd'ing every night after that until we can't anymore LOL. My hubby is officially on days so he is now MINE every night ;)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo