Community post

Discussion

Cycle Started July 5th- not sure when o - any buddys 4me?

View Full Post

Started my cycle on July 5th after coming off the pill - not sure when I ovualted as I'm not sure of the length of my cycle as I've been on bc for a few years... Thinking it was 16th ish though... Any one on the same dates that wants to obsess over symtoms etc with me????

55 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 55 Replies | Last Page

I started on the 5th too and also stopped taking my BC after a year on it. You're not alone in the obsessing, although I'm really trying not to (yea right) Good luck to you and to all you other ladies ttc.

User Image

12 years ago

Thanks for all your comments guys! However now I'm not so excited.... I tested again yesterday evening and it was BFN, but I wasnt too worried as I assumed it was because it wasnt fmu or smu.. But i took another First Response 6 days early this morning using FMU and it was totally BFN too! I was so disappointed.. I had planned jumping into bed and waking my db and showing him the BFP! but nothing so I just had to crawl back into bed sad and say nothing.. Why would this happen? Do you guys think it was a chemical pregnancy? I still feel really bloated and heavy and this morning when me and db did the BD, it really hurt up inside (tmi) which was weird? Any ideas?
Baby dust to all of you....

12 years ago • Post starter

Tested again this morning 11DPO - another BFN.

10dpo - temp went up from 98.3 to 98.5 and still a

testing every other day til either I get a or shows! ..until sunday! LOL

TTC #1 - Since 2010 BFP #1 on 11/22/11 (ended 12.13 ectopic) I'm a home cooking, OCD (at times) cleaning, NASCAR watching, Drag Race Loving, country living (being classy is over rated), stay at home, spending some months alone, 4 wheel riding, proud union carpenter wife & I wouldnt have it any other way! Follow my journey in life: http://mythoughtsmylifemywords.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Good luck AFMF920!! Baby dust!

I'm pretty much resigned to the fact i'm out, must have been an early chemical pregnancy judgig from the early faint positve and subsequent BFN'S! Would advise everyone not to start testing too early as it just gets your hopes up...

baby dust AFMF920!

I too have decided not to waste my breath testing anymore as AF is supposed to be here tomorrow and I am still POAS neg. Hopefully next time.

Many sophistikate. Thoughts for next time around.

Me 23 DH 25 TTC #1 since June 2011 5/25/09 - Blighted Ovum 07/10 - D&C 07/13 10/23/10(happy birthday present!) - Uterus over 50% full of blood on 11/17 MC on 12/02 lasted til 01/28 Diagnosed with MTHFR A1298C homozygous 03/07/11 - Believed Chemical MC on 03/21/11 01/05/12 - please be our sticky rainbown baby User Image

12 years ago

AF decided to show her ugly face a day early this month. Yuck. So I'm out for this month.

to you ladies ttc.

Me 23 DH 25 TTC #1 since June 2011 5/25/09 - Blighted Ovum 07/10 - D&C 07/13 10/23/10(happy birthday present!) - Uterus over 50% full of blood on 11/17 MC on 12/02 lasted til 01/28 Diagnosed with MTHFR A1298C homozygous 03/07/11 - Believed Chemical MC on 03/21/11 01/05/12 - please be our sticky rainbown baby User Image

12 years ago

So this morning I went into the Dr and since I was there, asked if they would take a blood test. I tested negative for HCG! Mother Father! I guess I'm out this month. Unless I have a late implantation (I'm 10 dpo). But I'm not counting on that. Boo. I really wanted this to be the month. I had images of an adorable Easter baby! Oh well, I guess I'll just wait for the nasty ol' to arrive.

@Sophistikate: I'm so sorry. How awful to have your emotions toyed with like that! hugs!

So I'm already thinking about what I can do different this next month to increase my odds. I currently take Vitex, opk, prenatals. I'm thinking I'll buy Preseed & EPO & maybe cut out coffee (darn!). Any other suggestions? What about for my hubby? As far as we know the lil' kiddo's are working fine, but just in case is there something to assist?

User Image

12 years ago

And tricia1023, I'm really sorry about the ugly ! I'll be joining you in a day or two. Lets hope this is our month!

User Image

12 years ago

Hey my cd1 was on July 2nd I o'd on the 16th. Ive had a lot of symptoms and my bf is ready to kill me and my hormones... ive got moody cranky gas strong smelling urine backache and achy legs and hips. Also pronounced veins twinges pulling pinching cramps headache nose bleeds sore nipples heavy breasts.. and my cervix is very unusual... usually try wet cervical fluid bit for a week its been sticky and dry. Hurts to have intercourse and just feel completely out and feel like in preg... very confused bout all the symptoms but really really hoping this is the month... been trying since 10/2010... please let me know what u think of all of it. Im 14dpo but im on a 35 day cycle... odd I know. Been that way since October.

TTC 2 since Oct 2010 Will be my sec and my dps first... really hoping this is the month...

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo