Community post

Question

Do i trust CB or IC ovulation tests?? Conflicting results...

I have been using the CB advanced digital ov test for last few months and they have been fairly standard, two days circle, 1 day flashing and then solid smiley on CD14/15 followed by AF in and around 14 days later.

However this month started testing on CD9, got 2 low/circles and then a solid/peak yesterday on only CD11! So no flashing smileys in between? What does this mean? This has kind of thrown me off. Luckily we dtd on Cd8 and 10.

I tested twice yesterday and once today with IC ov tests (Core tests from inhealth) and they only had a faint line.

I think i left the CB test in urine for over the 15 seconds - could this have given me a false positive? Do i believe the IC or the CB? So confused now. I know i can just keep dtd every second day but would like to know what day I ov. Dont chart and have never been able to make much sense of my cm so am dependent on the ov tests..

2 Answers • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

I had a similar experience last month. I had been using the CB digitial ovulation monitor and had 4 days of low (from CD 11 - 14) and then 2 days of high (CD15/16) but I felt that I was ovulating on CD 14 as I'd had 4 days of ewcm and my temp dipped on CD13 so I took 2 other brands of OPK's and both were positive on CD 14, even though the CD digital said I was on low fertility. Unfortunately I run out of test sticks for my CB digital and didn't test CD 17 on wards so I don't know if it would have given me a peak fertility on CD 17. However I used the other 2 brands of OPK's on CD 15 and CD 16 and both were testing negative even though the CB digital said high fertility. I ended up having a blood test on CD 21 for progesterone levels and the results showed I definitely ovulated. My temp did rise on CD 15 so I think I did ovulate on CD 14 even though the CB digital had said low fertility. Sorry hope that doesn't sound too confusing. I seem to ovulate a different day each cycle. GL

8 years ago

Thanks Annabelle its so frustrating isnt it?

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo