Community post

Question

Straight from low/empty circle to peak solid smiley on CB Digital Advanced Ovulation test?

Girls I'm confused. I have been using the CB advanced digital ov test for last few months and they have been fairly standard, two days circle, 1 day flashing and then solid smiley on CD14/15 followed by AF in and around 14 days later. However this month started testing on CD9, got 2 circles and then a solid peak today on only CD11! So no flashing? What does this mean? This has kind of thrown me off. Luckily we dtd on Cd8 and 10! Any thoughts on what this means and whether it messes up my chances this cycle would be greatly appreciated!

2 Answers • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Hi there, I'm been using the CB digital ovulation predictor for a few months and the I've had the same thing where I've gone straight from low fertility to peak fertility and not had a high fertility. I've found my ovulation does vary from cycle to cycle and can ovulate anywhere between CD 14 - CD 20. I often use other OPK's around the time I think I'm close to ovulating just to double check and I also temp and check my cervix. Good luck :-)

8 years ago

Thanks Annabelle :)

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo