Community post

Discussion

Cycle Started July 5th- not sure when o - any buddys 4me?

View Full Post

Started my cycle on July 5th after coming off the pill - not sure when I ovualted as I'm not sure of the length of my cycle as I've been on bc for a few years... Thinking it was 16th ish though... Any one on the same dates that wants to obsess over symtoms etc with me????

55 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 55 Replies | Last Page

i want to start testing NOW! lol

im going to maybe start tomorrow morning with just some dollar store cheapies. and then once i get to 12 -14 DPO start using the good ones if the doesnt show before than.

TTC #1 - Since 2010 BFP #1 on 11/22/11 (ended 12.13 ectopic) I'm a home cooking, OCD (at times) cleaning, NASCAR watching, Drag Race Loving, country living (being classy is over rated), stay at home, spending some months alone, 4 wheel riding, proud union carpenter wife & I wouldnt have it any other way! Follow my journey in life: http://mythoughtsmylifemywords.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Ya true, im just so impatient!! Got a cold yesterday, all blocked up and sneezing all the time, i have heard a cold can be signs of pregnancy as your immune system goes down after implantation and all the nutrients goes to the foetus. What do ye think? I normally never get colds! It might just be wishful thinking though! Thanks Nicole - think i might try another POAS tomorrow as I'll be 9DPO (I THINK)!
AFM: Those symptoms sound really promising!! Wish I had some of them, I would be super excited!

12 years ago • Post starter

HI! My CD started on July 5th. My cycle is usually 25 days long and I believe that I O'd on the 16th. I am anxiously awaiting the testing day. I have really sore breasts(more sore then usual, but could also be my mind playing tricks on me) and I have a seldom dull pain in my lower right abdomen! Trying not to get my hopes up, it is our second month...but it's so hard not too!

Me 23 DH 25 TTC #1 since June 2011 5/25/09 - Blighted Ovum 07/10 - D&C 07/13 10/23/10(happy birthday present!) - Uterus over 50% full of blood on 11/17 MC on 12/02 lasted til 01/28 Diagnosed with MTHFR A1298C homozygous 03/07/11 - Believed Chemical MC on 03/21/11 01/05/12 - please be our sticky rainbown baby User Image

12 years ago

Good morning! Welcome tricia1023! Our cycles are all so close; hoping we all get BFP together this month!

So last night I had a dream that I found out I was pregnant. It was really weird. The hpt also listened for heart beat and so I heard a heart beat too. Then I was looking at my stomach and saw the silhouette of my test and realized that I had accidentally swallowed the pregnancy test! What a really weird dream!? Anyways, having a dream I was pg made me want to test this morning. BFN, but at 7 dpo I'm not really letting it get to me. Its not very likely to show up this early.

My dd hasn't been sleeping very well, so it's hard to tell pg symptoms from stress related symptoms. I'm so exhausted, a little nauseous, crampy and anxious. But these could also be from the 3 hrs of sleep I got last night. Booo.

How's everyone else doing? AFMF920 & Sophistikate, did you test this morning? frggrl623, how are your symptoms now?

-Nicole

User Image

12 years ago

no didnt test this morning. didnt make it to the store last night.

im thinking b/c fertillity friend predicts my cycle in the next 5 days im going either tonight or tomorrow to get some dollar store cheapies.

im so bloated my stomach hurts and i can't "suck" it in. my back is killing me. and im so tired still today. idk. i might just wait it out...unpatiently! LOL

TTC #1 - Since 2010 BFP #1 on 11/22/11 (ended 12.13 ectopic) I'm a home cooking, OCD (at times) cleaning, NASCAR watching, Drag Race Loving, country living (being classy is over rated), stay at home, spending some months alone, 4 wheel riding, proud union carpenter wife & I wouldnt have it any other way! Follow my journey in life: http://mythoughtsmylifemywords.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

At 10 dpo, I tested with the New Choice dollar store cheapies. I work 3rd and I took it early this morning. So it's not technically my fmu, it was the last one before I went to bed. AF is supposed to come on the 30th and I feel no symptoms today, PMS or PG.

to all!

Me 23 DH 25 TTC #1 since June 2011 5/25/09 - Blighted Ovum 07/10 - D&C 07/13 10/23/10(happy birthday present!) - Uterus over 50% full of blood on 11/17 MC on 12/02 lasted til 01/28 Diagnosed with MTHFR A1298C homozygous 03/07/11 - Believed Chemical MC on 03/21/11 01/05/12 - please be our sticky rainbown baby User Image

12 years ago

Oh my god I just took another POAS and I really think i saw a faint faint paink line! Used First Response early days one which was totally blank two days ago, a definite BFN, but there is definitely a very faint pink line now! and it was my smu! Dont want to get too excited but i really am!! I am only 9DPO so am thinking it would be faint now anyway?? I am actually in a cold sweat right now thinking it could actually be happening!

12 years ago • Post starter

OMG Sophistikate! That's so exciting! Ya at this stage it would likely be a faint line anyways, but any line is a line right!? Ya for a BFP!!!!! Keep me posted! Have you posted a pic to the gallery?

User Image

12 years ago

woo hoo soph! faint or not its a line! i would test again in 2 days with FMU!

i tested this morning (only 8dpo today) and got a as expected! going to test again friday though. temps are still high!

12 years ago

That is AWESOME news sophis! Sticky baby vibes to you.

Test #2 after I got off work and another BFN. I might try again tomorrow afteroon when I wake with my fmu.

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo