Community post

Discussion

Cycle Started July 5th- not sure when o - any buddys 4me?

Started my cycle on July 5th after coming off the pill - not sure when I ovualted as I'm not sure of the length of my cycle as I've been on bc for a few years... Thinking it was 16th ish though... Any one on the same dates that wants to obsess over symtoms etc with me????

55 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 55 Replies | Last Page

Hello! I started spotting on the 5th; then full AF on the 6th. So not sure if day 1 is the 5th or 6th. Anyways, I am pretty confident that I ovulated on the 19th. I tested positive with the opk on the 18th, then had my temp spike on the 20th. I usually have short cycles, around 24 days. This is TTC #2. Hoping this is the month for us both! Are you doing anything to track your cycle, any fertility aids?

User Image

12 years ago

Hi there!! Oh cool we sound like we're on the same page so! No havent been tracking my cycle as this our first month off bc and trying. Have you been having any symptoms? you must know what to expect at least - this my TTC #1!! So excited and don't know what to expect!! Not sure when I ovulated so its kind of annoying but am sure it was 18th latest as I had AF type cramps all day that day..

12 years ago • Post starter

Good morning! Or whatever time it is for you? Where r u? I'm in Washington state. Well technically it's been 3 cycles, but the 1st one, we didn't really think of ourselves as trying as we weren't paying any attention. Plus our daughter was sick so the "deed" didn't happen too much. ;-) We have a 22 month old. I wish I would have recorded my symptoms with her so that I could have something to compare to. I know that I didn't have sore bbs until after I missed my AF. But I did have acid reflux, which was totally new for me.

I was feeling crampy all day yesterday, not sure what that would be though. Too early for implantation cramping. But I've read from others who were pregnant and experienced cramps just days after O. I think for you at 18 days, it could be either O or implantation depending on how early you O. Or it could be something totally different like something you ate! haha. Thats what makes this whole thing so tricky!

I do bbt, take Vitex (my periods were really irregular after bc), take prenatals and Omega oils. The bbt helped me realize that I have a short luteal phase and too low of temps to make implantation possible. So my Dr tested my thyroid and progesterone. Now I take thyroid meds for my hypothrodism and progesterone. Now I have good cylces. So I totally recommend bbt, if not just to make sure everything is working well. Its a bit of a pain to get used to, but it gets really easy once you're in the hang of it.

Wow, this reply is getting long! Well have a great day!

User Image

12 years ago

Hi ladies! Sounds like I am on the same cycle as you guys! CD1 was July 5 and I O'd July 16, which is early for my usual cycle.

I woke up this morning with spotting, and have had cramps all day, but they feel a little different than AF cramps. I started feeling a little nauseas this afternoon, although ever since the spotting/cramps, that may be in my head. :)

I did bbt too, which is why I know my O was a little early. Do you guys have any symptoms like this? I've never had spotting before, not even before AF, so it's got me excited, but I don't want to get ahead of myself...

12 years ago

Hello! :)

My CD 1 was 7/4 and I O'd on CD 16 (7/19). Here are my symptoms per day.

0DPO:
*Abdomen: Bloating
*Abdomen: Heaviness/Fullness
*Back & Legs: Backache
*Emotional: "I Just Feel Pregnant"
*Emotional: Crankiness/Irritability
*Emotional: Moodiness
*Overall: Sleeplessness
*Overall: Vivid Dreams

1DPO:
*Emotional: Weepy
*Head: Headache
*Overall: Fatigue/Exhaustion
*Stomach: Decreased Appetite

2DPO:
*Abdomen: Gas/Flatulence

3DPO:
*Abdomen: Cramps (Not PMS/AF)
*Abdomen: Gas/Flatulence
*Abdomen: Mild/Dull Cramps/Pressure
*Abdomen: Sharp/Stabbing Pains
*Emotional: Crankiness/Irritability
*Head: Headache
*Head: Increased Saliva
*Overall: Fatigue/Exhaustion

havent added todays info yet.

TTC #1 - Since 2010 BFP #1 on 11/22/11 (ended 12.13 ectopic) I'm a home cooking, OCD (at times) cleaning, NASCAR watching, Drag Race Loving, country living (being classy is over rated), stay at home, spending some months alone, 4 wheel riding, proud union carpenter wife & I wouldnt have it any other way! Follow my journey in life: http://mythoughtsmylifemywords.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Hello cycle buddies!

frggrl623: I would totally be getting excited too if I were you! The spotting & cramps sounds like it could be implantation! I really hope it is!

AFMF920: We O'd on the same day! So far my symptoms are hard to read into because it's been a stressful/busy week for me. I've had cramps, backache, bloating, fatigue & breakouts (totally not typical). But the busy days and lack of sleep could also be contributing.

Sophistikate: any symptoms?

When do you ladies plan to start testing?

User Image

12 years ago

I caved and bought a POAT this morning!! Am going to try it now, am in work so heading to the ladies now! I know it will probably be a but i just have to try!! Will keep you guys posted! Hope your all doing good!!

6dpo symptoms...gah! i wanna test!!

Bloating
Achy Legs or Hips
Backache
Headache
Increased Saliva
Strange/Metallic Taste in Mouth
Fatigue/Exhaustion
Sleeplessness
Vivid Dreams
Increased Cervical Fluid
Decreased Appetite
New or Strange Cravings - all i want is PB toast! (when i want to eat)

TTC #1 - Since 2010 BFP #1 on 11/22/11 (ended 12.13 ectopic) I'm a home cooking, OCD (at times) cleaning, NASCAR watching, Drag Race Loving, country living (being classy is over rated), stay at home, spending some months alone, 4 wheel riding, proud union carpenter wife & I wouldnt have it any other way! Follow my journey in life: http://mythoughtsmylifemywords.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

I know, i half expected it but still.. first of many I'm sure! At least I'm not a POAS virgin anymore anyway! Its so annoying that i dont know when i ovulated, especially when I just came off bc so for all i know i may not have at all! will def bbt next month if AF arrives! having no major symptoms the last couple of days..

Good morning!

AFMF920: symptoms sound good! When are you going to start testing?

Sophistikate: it's still super early, don't give up hope yet! I'm still crossing my fingers that it's your month! With my daughter I tested at 8 dpo and got a BFN then on the 9th got a BFP! I've seen lots of people on here that haven't gotten theirs until like 12-14 dpo.

frggrl623: are you still having the same symptoms?

AFM, I still get cramps here and there. But no major symptoms yet. My temp shot up there this morning so I'm hoping its from implantation!

-Nicole

User Image

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo