Community post

Discussion

January 2016 Babies!

View Full Post

I'm starting up the January board! ladies!

Me: 27 DH: 31 TTC #1 since January 2015 & User Image

184 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

81 - 90 of 184 Replies | Last Page

Kelly your cd 15 look very positive my lines don't get as dark as control line on those dip strips but when I get 2 dark lines I always double check wit a clear blue digi and although the test line is not quite as dark as the controller line I still get a smiley face on the digi

User Image

9 years ago

I got a this morning. It could still be too early but I am pretty sure that I'm out this month.
I guess all those "symptoms" I had were coincidence combined with my imagination. I'll test again on Tuesday if I haven't seen by then, but I'm pretty certain now that I will be moving into the February board next week.
to everyone else this month!

9 years ago

Joining the board (a bit late). CD1 was April 8, currently 4 DPO. Waiting to test, since this is our first post-depo cycle and we're only just starting to TTC again, so I'll hang around a bit and see what happens in a couple weeks. In the meantime, it feels good to be back in the community.

to everyone! Hope to see some soon!

Me - 30; DH - 31 Married my Best Friend (10/05) Our Baby Bumblebee (10/07) (6/14)

9 years ago

Looks like I will be expecting January 1st, Got my BFP 4 days ago. So excited this will be our first Child so far we are calling it "The little one" We have been trying for 10 months, with 2 losses (chemical) we hope this time it sticks. Got 1-2 weeks on Digital this morning YAY :D
Doctors appointment this Tuesday.

Good luck to all and Baby Dust to everyone. :D

9 years ago

Bookgirl - glad to hear it's not as bad as you first thought. FX'd he gets through the pain and you guys can TTC next cycle.

Margie. - Sorry to hear it's been a rough couple weeks for you! I can't imagine. Hopefully af will come on time so you can move on again!

Lolo - I hate hearing things didn't take for you! I know it's hard when it's such a long journey! It's month 24 for us! Thanks for sticking around here! It's great to have women you are getting to know on these boards!

Muffin - congrats!! Good luck for a New Year baby! FX'd for a sticky bean!

Bookish - welcome! GL in the TWW

Queerdoodle - Sorry for the bfn. Hopefully you just implanted late and you'll get a bfp this week!

Kirbcat - where are you at in your TWW? I hope this is your month!

Risa - sorry af showed. Hope this is your month

AFM - CD 21 and still no positive OPK. It finally got darker tonight, but still not positive. I didn't get a positive until CD 23 in November last year, so it seems it'll be somewhere around there again. Very frustrating this month. I am definitely not in the best place with all this lately, but I'm trying to stay up so I don't get really depressed. This is a hard month for me already for other personal reasons so I'm sure that's part of it. GL to all that are still in this month!

9 years ago

Well my temp dipped today.. still getting negative opks. That temp dip may indicate ovulation today. WTF?! Are these internet cheapies all faulty or what? Today is CD 18.. at least we did bd on CD 15. Ugh! So stressful this crap. :(

User Image

9 years ago

to all who are still hanging in there

to those who have got a

Welcome to the new people and

User Image

9 years ago

Hi all,
Congrats to the s out there......and good luck to those still trying this month!
I think I am out.....I tested yesterday at 13 dpo and got a . Querdoodle I feel your pain. I would normally hold out until comes, but since I'm on progesterone I think it will come now that I've stopped those pills for this cycle. Anyone jumping to the Feb board?
Kelley828 I would bd every other day just in case.....those opks can be so frustrating! So sorry you are confused.

9 years ago

I am not moving on to Feb board quite yet since on this new cycle if it is successful edd is 1/30/16. But wishing everyone who is moving going to Feb the best of luck! I hope you all get you r this cycle!

DH and I have decided to stop temping and tracking and just live our lives right now. We can do everything "right" but we cannot crate the spark of life in our little ones only God can do that. So taking a hint and I am going to stop pretending that I really have any kind of control over this.

ladies!!!

9 years ago

Muffin - CONGRATS!!!!

Trickyfoxter - You are exactly right. That's why I'm hesitant to using opk next month. I am a true believer that it'll happen if it's meant to.

I'm still clinging on to some semblance of hope that I could be pregnant this month. today is cd 29 (my cycles average 28 days) and I didn't wake up with this morning. Every minute that ticks on today where it hasn't started is a positive sign for me. I might test tomorrow morning if still nothing. Or I might wait until Wednesday. still keeping my fingers crossed that I was just testing too early on Saturday.

to everyone!!! Hope to see some more this month.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo