Community post

Discussion

January 2016 Babies!

View Full Post

I'm starting up the January board! ladies!

Me: 27 DH: 31 TTC #1 since January 2015 & User Image

184 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

171 - 180 of 184 Replies | Last Page

Oh well temp dropped. AF is surely around the corner. :( I am so done. Tired of disappointment month after month.

User Image

9 years ago

Hello Ladies,

The AF witch got me this month, so I'm off to the February Board! Good luck to those still in the game! and to you all!!

User Image

9 years ago

Anyone still holding on to hope for this month? I actually ovulated on time this month...hasn't happened for the last 8 months. I'm 5 dpo, so my EDD would be January 30th. Hopefully normal ovulation means I have a chance this month...

User Image

9 years ago

I'm grasping at straws. AF has yet to show. 14 dpo. I'm sure will be here any day now though :(

User Image

9 years ago

brinacortes85 i am 6dpo edd Jan 29/30. I hope you are right. Here is to both of us getting our this cycle!

9 years ago

brinacortes85: I am 6 dpo today, so very close to you! My Due date would be either Feb 1 or Jan 31, so I am right there with you - just trying to get through this TWW

User Image

9 years ago

Ok, so 9dpo today, and had a temp dip to just barely above my coverline. Anyone else have this?

User Image

9 years ago

brinacortes85- sorry i am not temping this cycling trying to reduce the stress we have been putting on ourselves. When is af due? 9 dpo is generally when implantation occurs and that can cause a dip. However, I have had dips around then and am still trying . Look for a significant temp rise tomorrow can give you an idea if this cycle is the one! Wishing you lots of & !!!!

9 years ago

update: 10 dpo only sore bbs today. Feeling really good but also just found out got a 4.0 this semester.

This weekend however I was trying to celebrate the end of semester for me and drank half a hard cider and was beyond buzzed and my tummy was not happy. Also, very very flushed and uncomfortably warm. Was very very dehydrated yesterday too! I know people say their tolerance goes down before finding out so here is hoping it is a good sign of things to come and not of my demising tolerance. Have not really told hubby that low alcohol tolerance is a sign though. I do not want ot get his hopes up too much we have had so much disappointment these last 16 cycles.
to all those still in the tww!

9 years ago

I'm due for AF by Sunday, hopefully. This is my first month temping and the first time in several months that I actually O'd on CD 14. This is our 25th cycle ttc.

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo