Community post

Discussion

January 2016 Babies!

View Full Post

I'm starting up the January board! ladies!

Me: 27 DH: 31 TTC #1 since January 2015 & User Image

184 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

151 - 160 of 184 Replies | Last Page

Hello there, it's my first time posting! I'm hoping I can get some advice. I'm about 22-23 dpo. I took a hpt the first day I was late and the 8th day, both came out negative. I've been super tired lately, some food aversions, and a super sensivite nose/sense of smell. I've haven't missed a period since I first got my period over 13 years ago. On top of all that, my DH and I had sex this morning and I got some pretty bad cramps that lasted for a couple hours. Never had that happen before!

Should I go and get a blood test? We weren't planning on starting a family for a few more months. I just want to know if I am pregnant. And this may be a silly question, but should I go to my primary doctor or my GYN to get a blood test?

9 years ago

I would definitely go for a blood test. Just to be sure.
I would say your GYN but you PCP could just as easily do a blood test...

keep us posted and good luck!

9 years ago

Ladies can you look at my Opt I just posted which is ovulation day? Vote thanks!

9 years ago

Hi All Lovely Ladies!!!!

Unfortunately I am back again. In Dec I had something called late misscarige at 19+4. I gave birth tho beautiful angel boy. He had no chances of surviving. After 3 previous early misscariages I really thought this time that was my baby!!!

But I am not here to bum everyone out.

I am just yet ready to start trying again but had a few pregnancy signes this cycle and now I am one day late. Will test tomorrow.

Good luck to all of you

User Image

9 years ago

Madzik - I am so sorry for your loss. One of my best friends was in a similar situation and lost her baby boy at 39 weeks. She did get pregnant a couple of months later and just recently gave birth to a beautiful, healthy baby girl! I cant even begin to know or understand that kind of pain, but hopefully you have a good support and you and your DH can move forward from this and get that sweet baby you've been waiting for.

9 years ago

Girlbella - I would have said cd17 was positive enough to consider as being positive (even though cd18 is slightly darker). Keep BDing just incase!

Madzik - I'm so sorry for your loss good luck for this cycle

<a href=

9 years ago

Madzik - I am SO SORRY for your loss... that is awful.
You seem to have a wonderful outlook though... fingers crossed for you..

AFM - 14DPO

I can't believe it. I was so sure this was it...

Now, I just want to arrive so I can move on....

9 years ago

Thank you guys for support
It is the most important thing and I have really amazing people around me!

Querdoodle I am sending your friend lots of love. I am glad to hear she had a happy ending to her ttc story.

Bens10 hangin there. Sometimes that positive doesn`t want to show up untill later on.

Mistique thank you for support.

Good luck to all of you!!!

AFM I summoned all my strenght to do a test and strangely enough I was more disappointed than I thought. Maybe it`s a sign I am ready to start trying again if I am not

User Image

9 years ago

So it`s jump to Feb babies forum.
Good luck to all of you who are still hoping for Jan babies

User Image

9 years ago

Feb babies, here I come. I'll be checking back for good news though!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo