Community post

Discussion

Fertilitea party anyone?

View Full Post

Well, I'm officially clinically "infertile". So I'm going to be starting getting surgeries and such soon since it's very likely I either have endometriosis or a closed tube.. But this month I have to do blood tests involving my ovulation.

SO! Just in case, I'm trying fertilitea this month, to see if it does anything. I'm going to have two cups a day. If anyone else is taking it, please join me and chat with me here! I am CD 1 today and I had a cup this morning, and a cup just now.

Next few months are prep for treatments.

17 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 17 of 17 Replies

On 6 dpo I had a huge temp drop followed by a huge increase within a couple hours. 96, then 99. Temps are back to normal today 97 range. I have blood work today to check on my ovulation progress.

10 years ago • Post starter

Stopped taking the tea until I get my period. Every commercial on tv makes me cry. Cd 23 7 dpo.

I'm having the worst pms of my life. I'm constantly crying and have the worst acne of my life. I think af must be coming 8dpo.

How did your blood work go?

I am 29, DH is 32 ~ Married Since 2009 TTC #1 Since 01/01/2013 MMC + D&C 05/31/2013 @ 9w5d - Monosomy User Image

10 years ago

Not sure! The last one they measured my progesterone levels, I will either call on Monday to find out results or wait until surgery consultation on October 14th.

11 dpo, but I had a really bad car wreck yesterday.. Turns out there were loose chips on the road where it was illegal to have them. I ended up off the road, car on the side, and a team of people passing by had to help me get my car out. Afterward I had horrible cramps and I hit my head really bad on the window. I found a spot of blood too after I wiped.. I'm a little scared.

Funny looking back on this, I didn't get pregnant that cycle, but ended up getting pregnant shortly after! I'm 7 weeks 2 days along, and am extremely shocked! Never thought I'd see that [bfp] especially without the fertility treatments!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo