Community post

Discussion

4-9 dpo Looking for cycle buddies to gossip and such

I was so silly! As soon as I gave up on charting, and took a few days break, I take temps again and confirmed ovulation. Now I have to wait, and I'm so anxious! I'd love to have people to talk to and see how we're all doing during these next two weeks.

Next few months are prep for treatments.

22 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 22 Replies | Last Page

Hi! I'm 8DPO (I based my ovulation on my cm) and would like a cycle buddy as well! The more the merrier! How are you feeling? Any symptoms?

User Image

10 years ago

Nothing so far. This is the longest cycle I've had in a while since they're usually 30-32 days. Today is cycle day 38, but stress delayed my period since we're working on buying a house right now.

The only thing is I MIGHT have had an implantation dip yesterday, but since I don't know how many days I've been in the luteal phase, I can't be sure!

I also was super cranky last night D: I still feel bad about it. If I'm pregnant it's excusable, but if I'm not then I just feel like a bitch.

How are your symptoms??

10 years ago • Post starter

Wow! I hope that means good news for you!! Baby dust!

I don't think stress affects my cycles as I'm pretty regular at 24-28 days - if it does it comes early. I can imagine the stress you must be going through with buying a house! I hope it goes well!

Symptoms so far are:
- Gas
- Bloating/cramps/twinges on and off
- Bbs are tender at times with shooting pains
- Lightheaded in the evenings for a few days
- Don't notice much CM today but was having lots of watery/egg-whitey CM for several days

lol @ your crankiness! Happens to most of us! Definately could be the hormones!!

User Image

10 years ago

Ooo those all sound like great signs! How long have you been trying to conceive?

I sure hope so! Unfortunately we only bd once this cycle and I think it was on my O day so not the greatest chances but possible! :)

This is my 2 or 3 cycle TTC #2! What about you?

User Image

10 years ago

Cycle #6 TTC #1. The earlier cycles I felt like I noticed so many symptoms, but now i feel like I notice nothing. Arrrrg.

That's a great sign! Different from last cycles could be it for you! Crossing my fingers! I'm not sure what it's like for those that have had more than 1 pregnancy but with DD I had pretty much everything... Lol. So confusing now, wondering if it'll be the same or no...

When will you test?

User Image

10 years ago

I want to test now, but I'm trying to wait until super late so I don't get my hopes up. Since i don't know what day for sure I ovulated, I took the latest day possible, and counted 15 days later. So..

10 days from now, but it's cycle day 39. Ugggggh.

Wow! You got some willpower, girl! 10 days and you're already late? Whew... hang in there! You can do it! :)

I waited to test until I was a week late with DD so about 20DPO (I used the 14 day rule) but I just knew I was preg and was never late so a little obvious!

How you feeling lately? Still nothing? I got alot of sharp stabbing in my bottom-right side this morning which is very weird!! I had a dream last night that I knew I was preg - crossing fingers!!

User Image

10 years ago

The most recent symptoms are sore hips, ONE slightly sore nipple, and runny nose. I've been a little more happy too.

I agree, I think it's best to do the 14 day rule, so you don't lose hope too early also.

I hope your dream means something! Every cycle I have a dream I'm pregnant, except this cycle I had a dream I got my period, so I'm hoping that it's like..an opposite thing hahaha

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo