Community post

Discussion

4-9 dpo Looking for cycle buddies to gossip and such

View Full Post

I was so silly! As soon as I gave up on charting, and took a few days break, I take temps again and confirmed ovulation. Now I have to wait, and I'm so anxious! I'd love to have people to talk to and see how we're all doing during these next two weeks.

Next few months are prep for treatments.

22 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 22 Replies | Last Page

I gave in and took a test. Negative. Why did I do that?

10 years ago • Post starter

Oh no! Don't worry! You're not out until you get your AF full on! Wait another while and test again!

I'm hoping the opposite thing works for you!

I'm feeling ok today - got a slight headache on and off and a little stuffy. Still slightly crampy/bloated down there and bbs & lower back are just little achy. I really hope it's not all in my head!! I also haven't had much CM except at like 5pm here I got a bunch of it and that's it! So weird...

User Image

10 years ago

I've been getting a lot of weird dull cramps too. They're short when they happen, and sometimes it feels more intense. Don't know what to think of it.

I'm mostly pretty dry myself.

How you doing today? It's Canada day here so just popped on to update my tww (14dpo) and see how you're doing?! Are you still managing to hold off testing? I'm doing okay - still bloated, crampy, getting weird stitches/aches down there and in my hips, outter parrot of bbs are tender... Hope it means something good!! Babydust!

User Image

10 years ago

I keep having cramps like my period is going to start, but then I have diarrhea (sorry for tmi). Hope I didn't catch a bug. I had a little dip today in temperature and I'm scared that it might be my period coming, but it hasn't gone under coverline yet.

Have you tested yet?

Also, took two tests so far, but both negative. I wish I got line tests though instead of digital.

Aww! Sorry about the negative tests but don't let it deter you! It's not over until your AF shows up! I'm still crossing my fingers for you! What day are you going to test again? How many days late are you now? How's your temp today?

My AF showed up this morning so I'm out but I figured I would be only bd'ing the one time... hopefully better luck next cycle!

User Image

10 years ago

My temperature plummetted today so I have a feeling that my AF is going to come as well :(

And AF came :(

Oh no!! :( I'm sorry that your AF came. Atleast we're in the next cycle again together and we have practicing with DH's to look forward to! It always cheers me up to think that I have such nice women to talk to for next cycle!

User Image

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo