Community post

Question

Any possibility of being pregnant? 23 dpo CD 38 BFN no AF

We have been trying for months to get pregnant, but because of in the past we have such a hard time telling with the ovulation kits the line difference, we got a digital test this time. So when I ovulated on 1/10 (Cycle started 10/27) it was easy to tell with the digital test because I got a smiley face that day. We had sex every day leading up to that, and that day and the day after. He has had sperm tests as well and has a normal sperm count. I have been extremely hormonal, having cravings, and tons of white cm, but still no BFP and no AF :( I am 9 days late now of my expected period as well. We test practically every day in hopes of a BFP.

I just want to know if there's any chance I could be pregnant.. I am usually regular.

Poll:
Possibly Pregnant (12 votes)
No hope, try again next cycle (3 votes)

Next few months are prep for treatments.

4 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

It's not over till AF arrives. Every one is different and sometimes it can take a while before hcg shows up in a test. I would go to the doctors for a blood test to confirm. Good luck!

11 years ago

I am on my 7th day late and have tested way too many times and got negatives. I even had a blood test 1/23 that was negative, but I had just stopped light spotting on 1/21 so I think it might have been too early. I have no sign of a period coming, and lots of weird symptoms, so I am going to get a blood test next week unless my period comes. I've read a lot of women don't get pos until 6th week sometimes for whatever reason. It just depends on the cycle and the person I think.

11 years ago

In July 2012 I did not get my BFP until CD41...resulted in a miscarriage however.

11 years ago

We are in the same boat. I am also 23dpo no af bfn and negative blood test. But having a symptoms of being pregnant. I also spot 2days after ovulation and had a very creamy lotion cm on the 7th dpo till my af due. Its very confusing. I also dont know if its possible for me to get pregnant with that results while the only symptoms of being pregnant is the only reason for me holding on that it is possible. Baby dust to you guys!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo