Community post

Discussion

CD 1 with Irregular Periods. Anyone in my boat?

I'd love to just talk with people during the wait, and see how we all progress together.

Next few months are prep for treatments.

6 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

Hello.

I came off depo June/July 2011. And started TTC December 2011.

While on depo I didn't get a cycle at all. I didn't get a regular cycle until June 2012 (prior to then I had AF every 2-3 months).

June-November 2012 my cycle was exactly 28 days without fail. But then December 2012 onwards it changed so that my average cycle length was 36.75 days.

Stranger still was June 2013. AF June 4 - June 8 then again June 26 - June 29 - so I had a surprising 22 day cycle in amongst my 36 day cycles.

June 26 was also the day I was meant to O, with the early June cycle, it was also the day I started temping. If I haven't gotten pregnant by December, I'll be going on clomid or something similar.

User Image

10 years ago

I'm waiting 4 more month until I try Clomid as well. I'm in the same boat as you with my average cycle being 37 days. This last cycle was 44 days. It's exhausting waiting that long.

10 years ago • Post starter

It is exhausting waiting that long.

I have good days and bad days with it. The bad days are horrible tho. On those days I always feel like I'm a failure as a woman, but then i'm reminded that fertility issues like mine aren't as rare as it appears. Fertility is an issue that so many people still few as tabo and don't talk openly about it (that makes finding help a little difficult at times too)

User Image

10 years ago

I understand that. It's hard because I'm the only one in my family that has issues with fertility. They can get pregnant at any age, and almost always the first time around.

I don't know of anyone from my family who has had trouble getting pregnant. But my sister in-law did, she now has a 1 year old daughter and refuses to acknowledge my partners (her older brother) and my desire to start family together - she is very much tunnel visioned that her child and my partners 2 children from a previous relationship are the only children the family needs. So it makes talking about our situation with his family very difficult.

My partner also works away 6 out of every 7 weeks, so it limits our window of opportunity to even be together at the right time of the month.

User Image

10 years ago

That sounds so difficult :(

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo