Community post

Discussion

3DPO - Need a TWW buddy...

View Full Post

Hi, I'm 3DPO ttc my first. This is my first cycle of clomid also. I'd love to have someone to share the dreaded/anticipated tww with!

583 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

531 - 540 of 583 Replies | Last Page

I am so so sorry for ur loss. We are all here for u if u need anything at all!

User Image

10 years ago

Welcome oreald and to you on getting a xx xx

10 years ago

Bashworth i'm so sorry to hear that. I know that there are no words that could possibly make things better but if you need to vent or cry or just offload you have our support always.
May God bless you to be strong and I hope your blessing will come soon.

10 years ago • Post starter

THank you guys so much. I am lost and a little heartbroken. Not sure what to do next. I am going to ask my Dr for RPL blood work and go from there. I don't want to wait too long but at the same time I am so scared of losing another one.

User Image

10 years ago

I know how u feel Hun, I was soooo gutted when I lost my 2nd and they wouldn't do anything until I lost a 3rd, but when we went to the fertility clinic last week he said he wants to find out why I've lost 2, it was my doctor who said they wouldn't do out. So I got bloods took to see if there is something in my blood that stops baby attatching to the wall and I'm also waiting to go for an x-Ray to see if my tubes are all ok and if the results come back all ok he said he will put me on clomid in March if I havnt fall pregnant by then xx

10 years ago

OMG OMG i think i might have just got a very faint [bfp] [bfp] ive posted a picture to see what people think, im soooooo scared [confused] xx

10 years ago

Looks good to me! Get ur butt to the doc asap and make sure they do labs including progesterone!

User Image

10 years ago

Ye I'm gonna ring doctors and get my bloods done, still in shock at the mo xx

10 years ago

i couldnt wait any longer and took a digital YEP its PREGNANT 1-2 weeks [sticky_vibes] xx

10 years ago

Yay! Lots and lots of sticky vibes and prayer!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo