Community post

Discussion

3DPO - Need a TWW buddy...

View Full Post

Hi, I'm 3DPO ttc my first. This is my first cycle of clomid also. I'd love to have someone to share the dreaded/anticipated tww with!

583 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

41 - 50 of 583 Replies | Last Page

My sister was consciously ttc for her second one ...her first one she wasn't so you are right, she probably wasn't symptom spotting for the first one. She said when she was actively ttc for her second, she felt like her period was coming so she didn't bother to test and then she missed her period so she tested and was surprised to find out she was in fact pregnant! She had no issues getting pregnant at all...so what the heck is wrong with me? I mean, we're identical so you'd think I wouldn't have any problems!!! :)

Supposedly you could start having symptoms after implantation occurs because that is when your levels of hcg rise which for most people is around 9dpo. However, some people have that occur earlier than that and some have it occur later than that. Lol...I am not an expert though. Ugh...I just wish I had some sort of sign that would give me a little hope!

10 years ago

That must be hard on you though, your twin sister has no trouble...I find it hard enough when I see friends, people who aren't even related to me get preggers so easily.

I swear 75% of my friends are pregnant right now. I have two friends right now, having twins, the girl I sit next to at work is pregnant as well.

So really, what's my problem?!

10 years ago • Post starter

Ugh..I feel your pain! It's like every time I go on fb someone announces they are preggo! We had two different friends call us last night to tell us they are expecting in February. For both couples this will be their 4th kid!! It isn't that they don't deserve to have another but I can't help but feel a little jealous and wonder why can't I just have one??

10 years ago

I know right, when my friend told me she was expecting and twins no less i asked her if she was trying, she said no, i was so shocked when the doc told me i almost had a heart attack!
She has a kid already btw and her first preg was a surprise as well. No trying at all.

I made my fav dinner tonight bc that's what I was craving..... Ya I can't eat it. I feel sick to my stomach, kinda light headed and extremely tired. I hope this is a sign!! If not, boo!! I was soo stinking hungry now I'm not. Lol. This is gonna be a long wait ð???. Goodnight ladies. My bed is calling my name.

10 years ago

Hi! Im 26 and in my first cycle ttc #2... I think im going nuts in this tww!!!! I feel the craziest while inspecting every swiped piece of toilet paper for even a hint of implantation bleeding! what makes me even crazier in this sinerio is that im only 5dpo and started this ritual yesterday...even though I know darn well it cant happen till at least 6 dpo! AAAHHHHHHHHH!

User Image

10 years ago

Hi mommy1st, we know the feeling! That's why we're here, trying to vent and keep our sanity. When do you plan on testing? Have you been having any symptoms as yet?

I had no symptoms I was aware of until I took my bra off tonight and then the breast pain hit me like a ton of bricks! Still 7 days away from af and I rarely get breast pain...but my breasts started leaking at about 8 dpo with my ds but that never stopped after nursing him so I can't go by that. I'm thinking of testing in the am just for s&g's but won't trust a nag, I think it might help me feel a little less mental!...if in having preg symptoms maybe I got my o day wrong cause I didn't start my opk till cd14 but I thought I got a pos at cd16..I posted pics in the gallery if u want to see them...the line stayed fairly dark all the days I tested. If cd 16 was right then I'm 5dpo, well 6 at midnight, lol I couldn't tell the ewcm cause we have been bd so much...starting cd 13. But I will prob test every other day starting tomorrow. And won't trust a net till af comes!

User Image

10 years ago

Well good morning all!!!!! how is everyone doing? Still got my headache lingering in the background grrrr, and the weird pains in getting in my belly are strange, also had abit of nose bleed last night, i do hope all these symptoms are a good sign and not a sign the AF is on her way xx

10 years ago

Good morning! I think I've been bbt charting wrong the whole time. This morning when I temped I put the therm. A little way back in my mouth and the temp was 98.7 which is what I'd hoped it would have been since monday! Perhaps it was that high all along and I just wasn't measuring right. When i took it the normal way I'd been doing I got the same reading I've been getting all the time.

I think I'll continue charting but not put too much emphasis on it. This is my first time anyway.

Another thing, is it normal to feel soreness on the ovary that produced the egg?

Therose, those symptoms sound promising! Stay positive!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo