Community post

Discussion

3DPO - Need a TWW buddy...

View Full Post

Hi, I'm 3DPO ttc my first. This is my first cycle of clomid also. I'd love to have someone to share the dreaded/anticipated tww with!

583 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

481 - 490 of 583 Replies | Last Page

Thanx Hun, but I'm not getting my hopes up, I just don't think that something that wonderful will ever happen 2 me just yet xx

10 years ago

Wow bashworth, congrats! Hope you have a healthy 9 months!!!

Therose, this is a lucky thread all the ladies will have their bfps at some time or the other so dont worry, soon soon soon. Sticky stick baby dust on here!!!

10 years ago • Post starter

When is ur appt to get ur results therose? I know u don't want to get ur hopes up but u can keep ur head up! This appt is an amazing opportunity and one huge step towards having ur little miracle! Try to think positive!

User Image

10 years ago

My appt isn't till the 15th seems a long time away xx

10 years ago

Thank you so much Jade!!!

I have a feeling it is going to happen for you soon Therose!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Thanx Hun, but I'm not getting my hopes up anymore I'm sick of the disappointment every month xx

10 years ago

Hey all!!!! I've got a question 4 u all!!!! I was just wondering how many times did u all DTD!!!! Like was it b4 u got a positive OPK or the day u got a positive or after???? I'm just curious that's all xx

10 years ago

We did it every other day and made sure we did it the day we got the positive OPK. Fingers crossed girl!!!

User Image

10 years ago

We bd every other day after AF stops until positive opk. Once we got positive opk we did it every night for 3 nights and then every other night till my surge was gone. (I have long surges, got positive opk like 4 or 5 days in a row) when we bd close to positive opk I always finished with me on bottom and layed there for 20 minutes at least after or just roll over and go to sleep. Ya, I know its all a little over kill but hey, it got the job done two cycles in a row. Who knows which thing got it done.

User Image

10 years ago

Ye that's what we are doing BD every other night until I get my positive which should be anyday now then BD every night till my positive goes which only last 2 days then BD every other night till AF shows up, c if that works xx

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo