Community post

Discussion

7dpo looking for 2ww buddy

View Full Post

Hi! 7dpo iui. Anyone want to be my buddy for my 1ww??

50 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 50 Replies

I'm feeling fine thanks, still no real symptoms other than really vivid dreams and I am a bit tired. Got my first appointment tomorrow so fingers crossed it is all confirmed!! It's early days, just hoping it sticks!

What about you?? Where are you in your cycle now?

10 years ago

FX'd for your appointment! I hope you ONLY get good news!I'll be praying for you!

I'm 14 dpo. Took a test this morning with SMU and it was negative as far as I could tell. The only shred of hope I'm hanging on to was that with my first pregnancy I didn't get a positive until late in the day 15 dpo. I had tested and got a negative early evening 15 dpo, but KNEW something was different...so I tested again before bed. It was so faint I could hardly see it, and I didn't believe it until I tested again 16 dpo and got a better line. So I've convinced myself that I'm still a couple of days early.
This week we're on vacation seeing a friend that just had a baby last week. It's just so precious and it makes me want to have a baby even more! ALSO, while on vacation I found out one of my best friends back home is pregnant again (we had our first kids 3 weeks apart from each other).
ANYWAY, long story short: I'm going crazy and REALLY want to get a BFP in the next couple of days! If AF comes, I'm pretty sure I'll have a pretty emotional go of it. :-/

10 years ago

It is such a roller coaster isn't it, and it feels like it happens so easily for everyone else! For me it seemed that when I backed off a little from stressing about it and just assumed it wasn't working it worked!

I really hope AF doesn't show but if she does there is still next month...

All the best and keep us posted

10 years ago

Definitely a roller coaster! I feel much better today (emotionally). I re-read what I wrote yesterday and I sound like a crazy person lol!

10 years ago

Any updates Jennavee?

10 years ago

CD 32, 18 dpo, still absolutely no sign of AF. I took a FRER yesterday with FMU and it was negative again. Hubby said he thinks I'm pregnant. He said my boobs are getting huge (tmi) lol.
I'm so confused! I'm never ever late. :-(

Kate - what's the word from your appointment?

10 years ago

can i join you all too? i'm on my 6th/ 7th day after O.~

this is my 2nd cycle.i'm crazily thirsty since yesterday and keep drinking water...

i just hope i'm not getting a cold or flu~

10 years ago

Well that is a good sign surely that there is no sign of AF?? When will you test again?

Appointment was fine, pregnancy confirmed and blood work done, I was hoping to get an early scan but will have to wait until 12 weeks which seems like forever away!

Still no real symptoms which I guess is a good thing, boobs getting very sore but I am pretty sure not as bad as last time...

Keep us updated....good luck

10 years ago

Sorry it's been a few days!

AF finally got me on the 31st (right after I scheduled dr. appointment!). I still went, and the dr said I could have a cyst. I'm going for an US on the 14th to make sure it's not a big one and at risk for rupturing. She suggested BC, and I was like "wellllll.....we're trying for another". She said the cyst won't prevent that, and we should be ok to try again this cycle. Yay!

@Kate - still feeling ok? I'm happy to hear your appointment went well and you got confirmation!! so excited for you!

10 years ago

ok so, I am 4dpo and Im going nuts!! I've read a few different posts from this site and not in any of them did someone actually get a BFP, so I am so happy for you Katecy, that really does give me hope, we have been trying for a year and a half now and I feel like this is the month!, but you can never be sure, well for about another week or so.

Although.. now Im confused, I was just looking at my calendar and I O'ed on July 29th which was CD 24, my cycles are pretty regular at 31 days.. so I should be late at 7DPO? Is that right? Is it possible to O so late in a cycle and then find out 7 days later?

IUI and Jennavee I am sending baby thoughts your way!!!

As for any symptoms I may have, yesterday and the day before I have been short of breath, thats never happened to me before, and I just read that shortness of breath may be a symptom, also yesterday I could not drink enough water!! I was chugging it!! Oh and my nips are tender. Good signs? Oh I really hope so!

Good luck ladies!!!!!!!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo