Community post

Discussion

7dpo looking for 2ww buddy

View Full Post

Hi! 7dpo iui. Anyone want to be my buddy for my 1ww??

50 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 50 Replies | Last Page

I am so so sorry to hear that, will you try another iui next cycle?? Lets keep in touch as its been great having people to obsess with. Still nothing happening my end... Hmmmm

10 years ago

Yes going to try again! Will check with the dr first. Want to make sure everything is working as it should. Donor sperm isn't cheap! Look for me two weeks from now. All the best

10 years ago • Post starter

Tested today...bfp in complete shock as had no syptoms for a good few days now.

Really hope that next cycle is the one for you.. Xx

10 years ago

CONGRATS Kate! Glad that at least one of us got a BFP! How exciting!

10 years ago

Congrats! So glad one of us did!!

10 years ago • Post starter

Congrats kate!!!! How many dpo were you when you got the positive? So happy for you!

10 years ago

Thanks girls, tested at 14dpo at midday so not fmu and was quite a strong positive almost immediately with a first response.

10 years ago

I'm officially out this cycle. She showed up today! On a positive note ... with her coming as early as she did, I'm hopeful that if next cycle proves successful maybe I can get a BFP in time for an anniversary reveal for my hubby! Keep your fingers crossed for me girls! I'll do the same for you!

10 years ago

Sorry to hear that, fingers crossed for next month

10 years ago

Sorry to hear you're out! I hope you get your anniversary present next cycle!!! Prayers for you!

Kate, how are you feeling??

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo