Community post

Discussion

7dpo looking for 2ww buddy

View Full Post

Hi! 7dpo iui. Anyone want to be my buddy for my 1ww??

50 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 50 Replies | Last Page

So far no AF! Still just a little brown/ pinkish when I wipe. No cramps or anything. Still hoping, but so anxious every time I go to the bathroom.

10 years ago • Post starter

Still no AF! Maybe this is my month!!

Fingers crossed then...you are having beta today yeah?? When do you get results back?? Still no symptoms of anything for me, although I am getting dizzy when I stand up to quickly. Still debating if I should test tomorrow or not... Maybe I should wait till Wednesday... At least then I will actually be late

10 years ago

Beta is tomorrow, but I am super tempted to poas tonight!! I had some dizziness when gardening a few days ago. Hopefully a good sign.

You ladies are something else! I just have such admiration for you! I've tested at least 2 more times since my last post ... all BFNs. I'm not exactly sure what my DPO is but it's gotta be about 7-11dpo. But I'm really thinking it's more around the 11dpo than the 7dpo. I'm sadly starting to lose hope for this cycle.

I'm trying to have a surprise anniversary gift for my husband next month. He's been wanting another child for 3-4 years now and I've held out. After all, 2 children was always the plan! Why go for a 3rd, I would argue. But now I'm on board ... and I got my IUD out without telling him. I am known for not being as good at gift giving as he has ... but this one should seal the deal for the rest of our lives right? LOL There's no way he'd be able to top this gift ... EVER!

Well, I'm losing hope this cycle and I'm nervous that even if it happens next cycle I wouldn't find out before our anniversary date. But, I've still got my fingers crossed ... until AF comes.

Please update with your testing results! Best of luck!

10 years ago

@surprise it's not over till the dreaded AF rears her ugly head...I'm staying hopeful for you.

@iui let us know if you do poas

Good luck to you both

10 years ago

There is a little bit of red now. No AF cramps though. Trying to stay positive, but feeling sorry for myself. Will let you know tomorrow. Good luck to you ladies!

I'm starting to have some serious "AF is coming" symptoms! AGH! Very crampy, feeling heaviness below like she's coming. Though after having my IUD taken out I haven't confirmed true regularity of my cycles, I wasn't expecting her to come for another 2-6 days (based on the typical 28 day cycle vs my 32 day cycle last time).

Over the last 6.5 years I've really ignored my body and lost track of my cycles because I didn't menstruate with the IUD in place. But before the IUD, I recall having somewhere between 30-32 day cycles that were very regular.

I will update her status later. But I'm losing more and more hope! :-/

10 years ago

Ladies... That sucks. Feeling for you!! I'm sure that I will be down there with you in a matter of days...

10 years ago

Looks like I'm out for sure ladies. My least favorite aunt turned up this morning. I just can't figure out why it isn't working when I have no fertility issues. So frustrating the not knowing why. Good luck to you all and maybe see you around next month.

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo