Community post

Discussion

7dpo looking for 2ww buddy

View Full Post

Hi! 7dpo iui. Anyone want to be my buddy for my 1ww??

50 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 50 Replies | Last Page

@Katecybul:

I admire your patience of not testing for another week. This is cycle 2 of TTC for me and I've not found that same virtue!

10 years ago

@suprise. Ha ha it is not a virtue at all...I am just so over getting disappointed each time I get a bfn, this cycle I am just working with the theory I'm not pregnant so will wait until I am late to allow myself to even think it. That said past 2 days I have had strange cramps too which is unusual for me?? Still think AF is coming though as sore boobs completely gone.

10 years ago

@iuiwaiting that is awesome, crazy dreams is a good sign... Last pregnancy I had really vivid dreams, and yay past day 10!! Keeping everything crossed for you, only 3 days to go.....

10 years ago

@iuiwaiting79 - I've had really vivid strange dreams also. I had the same stuff when I was pregnant with my first. My DH laughed at me cuz I always told him I looked forward to a new adventure each night! lol
Keeping my fingers crossed that's what it is this time!!

10 years ago

Yeah the dreams have been long and really detailed. I remember everything in the am. My hubby thinks I'm crazy! Day 10 almost over and no AF. Still anxious though! Thank you ladies for bring super supportive!!

10 years ago • Post starter

And katecybul I agree. At least you still can hope if you wait the entire two weeks. When you test and get a bfn it is so depressing.

So when is everyone in this group planning to test? I know IUI said she's getting a beta on Saturday. My fingers (and toes) are crossed for you! I've tested 3 times already ... all BFN. I had no business testing when I knew that I was so early but I couldn't help myself. Now my new plan is to hold out until Sunday. I pinky promised someone at work, just to have more motivation to hold out.

10 years ago

I am day 12dpo today, cramps stopped, sore boobs gone am dreaming a lot but might be in my head... so no symptoms. I have irregular cycles of 29 -35 days and am day 28 today. I kind of wanna test Sunday cause I will be almost late but I just don't know what to do.....

10 years ago

Having some pinkish/brown spotting. I think AF is coming. So frustrating!!!

Nooooo... Could it be implantation?

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo