Community post

Discussion

7dpo looking for 2ww buddy

Hi! 7dpo iui. Anyone want to be my buddy for my 1ww??

50 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 50 Replies | Last Page

Hey! i will buddy up! am 8dpo and trying for a 2nd. xX

Miss Mummy the best things in the world are worth all the heartache, the months of trying and the hours of pushing

10 years ago

Me too... Am also 8dpo and trying for number 2! Not feeling very confident this month though!

Good luck ladies

10 years ago

Great! I have been ttc for 4 years for baby #1. This is my second iui using a donor after two miscarriages and multiple failures with ivf. DH had a vasectomy many years ago. The only symptom I have had is being super bloated and gassy. But then i think, oh i probably just ate something! Lastt month AF came early after my iui. Fingers crossed!!

10 years ago • Post starter

I have sore boobs, am also gassy and trouble sleeping but I think it is just AF coming. Been trying for 6 months using opk but I don't seem to ovulate every month. Think I did this cycle but am just trying not to get hopes up so I don't get disappointed again.

I hope this is the month for you after trying for so long...

When will you test???

10 years ago

I'm not getting my hopes up either. I was so sure the 1st iui was going to work. Some friends did it with donor and they got pregnant 1st try. Seems so unfair when we've been trying for years! My beta is supposed to be Sunday, but the lab isn't open so will probably go Saturday. Unless AF comes earlier. What about you, will you test earlier?? It is tempting!

Hi, 7dpo for me today. Since yesterday having random hot flashes/slight dizzy feelings as well as minor cramping in lower abdomen. It isn't unusual for me to have mild cramping about a week before af is due to arrive however I don't recall it lasting more than one day before. Tested at noon & only one line was there. This is month 4 of ttc for dh & I.

10 years ago

No symptoms at all today for me. Last month AF came d10po. Fingers crossed

Ohhhh good luck, are you day 9 now?

My sore boobs have gone so I think that is a bad sign for me... I'm not going to test for at least another week though

10 years ago

Day 10 for me today. I've been having crazy dreams the last 3 nights. Do you ladies have any experience with that?

Hello Ladies!

I'm going to jump into your group, if that's ok! I'm guesstimating 5-10 DPO. I know... the range is long. But I opted out of using an OPK this cycle ... only to opt back in, but probably too late as I suspect I either missed my LH surge or it came really late after I stopped using the OPK.
Then, to further complicate things, I didn't get any symptoms of "O". So I really have no idea when it actually happened :(
Throw in my and DH's work schedules ... and I don't even know if we BD at the right time since there was a 4 day gap during my anticipated fertile days.

UGH, so I'm along for the ride for our 2WW!

My only symptom is ambiguous. Had 3 days of cramping so far. Sometimes feeling like AF is coming but other times just a lingering, annoying, achy, burning, cramp of the uterus.

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo