Community post

Discussion

July testers & April babies!

View Full Post

Alright ladies, so begins cd1 for me... anyone else? I'm hoping for an April baby since my birthday is in April - that would be the BEST birthday present!

193 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

111 - 120 of 193 Replies | Last Page

Hi everyone..new to this as we're ttc #1..never knew I would get so obsessed with all things pregnancy!!im 13 dpo, af is due tomorrow and I've done 3 hpts, all negative so I'm just hoping I'm testing too early. I've been cramping and bloated which never happens before af comes so fingers crossed we've done it!! Thinking sticky baby thoughts for everyone xxx

10 years ago

mrsoregan you're 13dpo like me!!! Fingers crossed af doesn't show tomorrow!!! :D

Had to postpone my plans of getting pregnant due to health insurance waiting period. I can only start the Baby Dance on the 3rd of June!!! It really sucks! :( User Image

10 years ago

Yes, we are all definitely on the crazy for baby boat!!! We just went to a friend's daughter's 1st birthday and OMG it was baby overload. I almost wanted to leave halfway into it. DH and I just sat there surrounded by little kids/babies and people with kids TALKING about kids...it was so awkward for us! This is only our second cycle TTC so I didn't really have the jealousy factor, just the feeling left out thing. I'm going to be 30 in March and I really want to be pregnant by then. I'm not going to lose hope with our upcoming different living arrangements. There is still plenty of time. That doesn't mean I'm not trying to analyze every little thing during this 2ww though. ;)

TTC #1 chem pg at 4 weeks on 7/6/13 User Image

10 years ago

@ mrsoregan and kawaii I am 13dpo as well. I am 29, this will be my first as well. I actually have this notion in my head at times how great twins would be, but then I remind myself that I am only one woman in a 2:1 ratio of babies to me, and I get scared! Lol.

My ex and I tried for a baby, too, but it never came and I'm glad! I guess I'm this much later in age because it took that long to find my current SO. I want about 3 kids....I've dreamed of three little dark-haired cuties running around.

Anyway, *Still* having to wait for testing. Kawaii, I am keeping my fingers majorly crossed for you!
My AF is set for tomorrow, so we'll see.

User Image

10 years ago

Thank you so much!!!

I want to see my temp up on the thermometer tomorrow morning and the next days!!!! I took a test yesterday and got a bfn. I really hope it was just too early to test!

The waiting is teeeerribleeee!!!!....

Had to postpone my plans of getting pregnant due to health insurance waiting period. I can only start the Baby Dance on the 3rd of June!!! It really sucks! :( User Image

10 years ago

I told DH that life will now be lived in 2 week increments.. 2 weeks until ovulation - 2 weeks until testing! Why couldn't it just be like 2 hours? I could wait 2 hours! 2 weeks is just plain torture!!

User Image

10 years ago

LOL! This weekend I tested my boyfriend to see if he is giving any attention to this baby making business. We were at a party and he asked me if I wanted anything to drink and I said I wanted Baileys. He promptly said "you can't have alcohol!" and I said "just testin'......." :P

10 years ago

@mammonth/mizdez - our cycles are so close! When are you going to start testing? I think I'm going to start next Monday (10 DPO for me)...I don't know if I can wait a whole 2 weeks!

TTC #1 chem pg at 4 weeks on 7/6/13 User Image

10 years ago

Well, I think I'm out! Today my bbt dropped, as I was fearing, which means stupid af will be paying me a visit either today or tomorrow... So it's try again next cycle for me...

Good luck everyone who is still in the race!

10 years ago

@Love - think I misread your post about your changed situation. Weekends is the issue, not living with parents. All I can say is that you potentially have a fertility window that is O, 4 days before O and 1 day after. 6 days. It's all possible in theory. I would aim to dtd both days of the weekend and see what happens. Anyway, maybe it won't come to that. You've got this cycle first!

As for testing, I will hold off as long as I possibly can to test. I find it very hard waiting. I just want to know. I'll probably give in about 12DPO.

Re: baby jealousy, I remember having a tough time before I met DH because my bf at the time didn't want kids or marriage. (He is now married, strangely enough.) I was in my late 20s at the time, but felt this horrible feeling that I would never have kids, with that bf or anyone else.

http://4kindsofcloud.blogspot.co.uk/2008/06/i-see-pregnant-women.html

Things did change. I split up with the bf the month after that, ostensibly because he had a row with my friend. I met DH very shortly after that.

It's kind of an old blog. I haven't written in it for 3 years. Now when I see pregnant women, it doesn't make me want to cry. I just feel a spike of jealousy. I am patient now. If it's meant to be, our time will come.

5 years TTC. Endometriosis and adenomyosis. Surgery. 2 IVFs. No joy. Low ovarian reserve. Is there any real hope? DE IVF = next step. Much higher success rates, but so used to things not working, it's hard to feel too hopeful. Wishing others an easier time.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo