Community post

Discussion

Yeast Infection 11 DPO & Weepy

I'm freaking out!! This my 1st time TTC so I guess I should be patient. My AF symptoms are pretty much standard.... Cramps day of only, cry baby the week prior and fatigue during my 4 day AF. I only have 1 child & been pregnant once. When I got pregnant w/ my son it was a couple weeks after I got off DEPO!! I know right!! This time around I'm fresh off the pill. So I guess I'm expecting the same. My symptoms this cycle are low back ache, mild dull cramping, empty feeling, headaches, bloating, gassy, frequent urination, vivid dreams, tired quicker and today a freakin yeast infection!!! I RARELY get yeast infections. This only the 3rd EVER. I normally know what caused it, but this time it's out of the blue. Has anyone that actually is pregnant experienced these symptoms w/ a BFP result prior to their missed AF?

User Image User Image

2 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I really hope you get your BFP! When I was pregnant with my son I didn't know it but my first appointment they told me I had a yeast infection and I had only had one other when I was 10! They say the changes that are going on can cause that so I think it's DEFINITELY hopeful!

5/9/2010

13 years ago

Hey Amanda!!!
I'm now 2 days late. But as of yesterday I've gotten 3 BFN's. This is the first time I've gotten a yeast infection out of the blue. The other times I was either already pregnant or taking anti-biotics. No sign of AF as of yet so I'm hopeful. I've gotten a slight increase in CM, now sore bbs and on Sat I was in bed ALL day w/ a migraine & fatigue. I've had lower back pain since 4DPO. I keep thinking I'm obsessing & that's why my AF is late. (shrug).

At any rate.... BIG BABY BLESSINGS to you!!!! Thanks for the added hope and encouragement.

User Image User Image

13 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo