Community post

Discussion

AF Symptoms = Early Prego Symptoms

My AF symptoms are the same as early pregnancy symptoms. I'm talking nausea, dizziness, super sore/swollen breasts, fatigue, bloating, gas, mild dull pain, frequent urination and constipation. Why does this happen? Anyone else suffer from this?

User Image User Image

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I was totally fooled this month. I thought I was finally pregs this month, but my symptoms turned out to just be PMS. I'm learning not to get my hopes up. It's a cruel trick that nature made the two so hard to distinguish.

However, I was pregnant before (had an abortion in 2006), and what I remember from my early days of being pregnant was that it was just SO OBVIOUS that I was pregnant. I could hardly stay awake, and I didn't puke, but I was so pukey all the time. Like hardcore upset tummy, couldn't eat, and I would get that saliva feeling in the mouth like when you're about to vom.

So for my next TWW, I'm trying to tell myself to not get so worked up unless it feels OBVIOUS. I heard that 90% of pregnant people get morning sickness, so this time I'm telling myself to not get excited until I vomit! Hahaha.

Good luck to you!

I am 32and my fella is 36. We have been trying to get the baby since march 2013. I am a Canadian, living in Turkey. I have a mood disorder and am taking bupropion and escitalopram through TTC WISH ME LUCK! I am getting depressed with negative results, and I'm having a tough time trying to keep hopeful! This is a picture of the baby I want. User Image

10 years ago

Yes, with my first pregnancy i had sore breast, cramps, fatigue, and moodiness. The exact same symptoms that i experience during pms. So i had no clue that i was pregnant until after af didn't show up. Which is why my tww has been so anxious. However, i will say that i don't think that frequent urination is a pms symptom. I think that is a pro.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo