Community post

Discussion

I Give Up

I'm so sick of obsessing. I've tried OPKs, Soy Iso & Preseed all to no avail. I'm over it.

User Image User Image

5 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

Hang in there. Your time will come. Someone said to me once, "You wouldn't want anything less than the pefect egg!"

11 years ago

Girl,
You can't give up! Just keep the faith. Keep doing what you know to do and let God do the rest!. Your blessing is right around the corner. But, you have to make it to the end of the street before you can make that turn. Keep walking you will make it. When you do dont forget to give Him the glory!

11 years ago

Thanks for the encouragement Ladies! It's frustrating. We've been trying for 3 years now (1 year break due to deployment). I guess I just have to accept that this is God's will. That can be difficult at times. I'm over obsessing and researching and hoping and waiting; all to be disappointed every month. That wears on you emotionally. My attitude is we have one child and we're greatful if we have another great, if not great.

User Image User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

HEY PREACHERS-WIFE,

I'M PRAYING FOR YOU! I KNOW YOU ARE TIRED BUT HE SAID HE WOULD GIVE YOU THE DESIRES OF YOUR HEART. THATS YOUR DESIRE SO TRUST IN THAT.
DONT GIVE UP.( DONT LET "HIM" WIN!)

11 years ago

I feel your pain of the waiting game.. we have been trying for almost 2 years now.. and I have came to realize a few things.. God is in control. His will is perfect, and we don't see what He see's ... sometimes we get bits and pieces of what He wants us to see but you really just got to trust in Him... Don't let discouragment take all of your hope away...

I have seen people get pregnant who weren't trying (even preventing it...) Ive seen people who were told they would NEVER have children and guess what they have 2 now... so what does that tell you? God is in control.

I know its hard to remeber that sometimes.. when discouragement hits that another period is here... or something reminds us.

Its been my hearts desire for years to be a mom and trying for almost 2 years with no baby did wear me down.. but I still believe that God will bless me some day and while I would love it to be TODAY RIGHT NOW... kinda thing... I know His will is worth the wait.. and its daily thing where we have to have faith.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo