Community post

Discussion

TTC 9 Mos For #2. Anyone Else?

Hubs & I have been TTC for 9 months now. I'm getting frustrated. Can't take the fertility aids because I'm allergic. BFN after BFN. I'm over it. My PMS symptoms are prego symptoms. So it's hard to tell. I'm trying not to get sad. Anyone else at 9 mos TTC for #2?

User Image User Image

5 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

We started TTC #2 in July 2012. Finally got a BFP in March 2013, and miscarried in April 2013 :(. We are on our second cycle since the miscarriage (and I am on clomid) I hope this is our month finally! My first is turning two in August and I wanted them to be closer to two years apart in age and I have been unsuccessful in getting pregnant. Good luck to you!

10 years ago

It took over a year with our second. We waited 3 years to try and w/first it took one month so I assumed it would be the same. We got pregnant the first month again with second but it ended in chemical pregnancy.a year exactly later we got pregnant Now due in 3 Weeks! I know how frustrating it is! the month we got pregnant we didn't even try BC I thought husband was gone when I ovulated. I honestly still don't understand how it happened I'm almost 2 Weeks behind my lmp date. Dr says I probably ovulated late then implantation took longer. lhang in there it will happen!

10 years ago

Thanks Ladies! I got pregnant with our first after being off Depo for 2 weeks! Wasn't even trying! Now 9 years later we want another. I'm glad I waited but scared I waited too long. I've been off bcp's for 3 years and we lost a year with hubby being deployed. I'm trying to stay positive but it's difficult. I trust God and know that He's in control. I just wish He'd sling one more baby at me before age 35.

User Image User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

As a teen I never did try, it just happened one day. Not even knowing what caused pregnancy at 15. Had my first at 16, thendidnt get pregnant for 3 yrs although I was not on birth control. After that I had #2 at 19, #3 at 20, #4 at 21. A miscarriage at 10 weeks when I was 22. They did a dnc then when I finally wanted to actually try for a baby it took us 3 years to conceive. I was 25, the dr at that point convinced us to get my tubes tied. I was depressed after that. I finally divorced that hysband remarried and got a tubal reversal. It took 11 months of failed attempts but tgen we got the Hsg done and we were pregnant the next month. Had the baby at 33. Been trying since2 months after delivery to get pregnant again and we finally were after 13 months of trying only to miscarry. Currently waiting for 2 cycles to pass to be able to start trying again the dr is ready to order another hsg if we feel the need. I'll probably ask for it if were not pregnant by the end of the year. It worked for us before.

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

10 years ago

Wow! Your story is crazy! (Not in a bad way) It encourages me. What is a HSG?

User Image User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo