Community post

Discussion

Due Feb 2014. looking for buddies to chatter with :)

View Full Post

Got my bfp this morning and I'm looking for ladies due in Feb 2014 so we can compare notes. So excited. Hoping for a sticky bean for us all. So glad I found this site.

145 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

21 - 30 of 145 Replies | Last Page

@monet

I know! haha I was terrified of a BFN, but I kept testing haha.. Then right when I thought I wasn't gonna get a BFP I DID! hehe I'm beyond excited and I pray every night for this lil bean to stick!

@mrs.meg

This will be my first time with them checking my progesterone levels. I've never had it done before. My first MC was at 9.5wks and we don't know why, they just said that something was wrong with the baby then I had a D&C. The second one I lost at 5wks and the third one I lost at 6wks I believe, it could have been sooner because I was bleeding but my hCG levels were increasing. So after the last (which is exactly a year ago) they said that with my next we are gonna keep an eye on my progesterone levels. So I have no idea what the appropriate level would be. I'm sure if you google it, it will tell you lol. I'm not only a POAS addict but I'm a google addict haha.

-> please forgive any typeos, i type fast without checking and sometimes i'm on my phone. thanks! <- & User ImageUser Image

10 years ago

Well i am out for a feb due date i had a misscariage tonight

to all ladies on here

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/pregnant-1395637200z4z1397797200z0.png

10 years ago

@kerrie

So sorry to hear that!! I wish you the best and really hope next cycle is your cycle. Good luck hun!

-> please forgive any typeos, i type fast without checking and sometimes i'm on my phone. thanks! <- & User ImageUser Image

10 years ago

Hi ladies!

Kerrie79- i am so sorry to hear :(. Take care of yourself honey. I've been there and I know it sucks.

AFM- My beta went from 49 to 465, doubling time is about 29 hours. I go for my last one on Thursday and then on to an ultrasound! Praying that the numbers continue to look good and that it is a uterine pregnancy.

How is everyone?

10 years ago

@ Kerrie- I very sorry. Hugs **

@ angel- my firsts beta yesterday was 56 and I have my next one tomorrow. I hope it doubles like yours!!

Our First Baby due 2.16.13 Lilypie Maternity tickers

10 years ago

@angel & mrs.meg

I start mine next tuesday, it was suppose to be today to check my levels, but I don't know why they just said to start next week.. :( hopefully everything is fine up til then.

10 years ago

@kerrie79
You are in my prayers.

10 years ago

Hi ladies

I'm due feb 10th but I'm a little worried :( can you describe what your cramps are like? People have been telling me they are like mild period pains but mine are intense period pains. They literally wake me up at night sometimes they are that uncomfortable. I'm booked into the doctors today. Just a little worried as I lost my last pregnancy at 5 weeks 4 days. Don't want the same to happen again :(

10 years ago

Hi Ladies,

I would like to join with you all for the feb due date. But im seriously worried abt my hcg levels. on 12 dpo it was 86 and in 14dpo it s just 95. It s not doubling not atleast 50% .I'm really worried that i may end in a miscarriage. Planning to take again on my 16 dpo. Did any1 of u faced this? Pls advice

[url]User Image

10 years ago

@emmz

Mine were like that last time, and I lost the pregnancy but i also always bleed too. I know they say if you have server cramps but no bleeding to still get it checked out, they might give you an ultrasound just to see.. Good Luck to you! Hope everything is okay. Sending you lots of sticky dust!

@waiting

I kind of had that same problem, except it was with my progesterone levels. Since it's your hCG levels I would ask the doctor to do further tests to see if it is a possible miscarriage, BUT that is not always the case. Some ladies hCG levels don't rise as quickly as others, I know someone who just gave birth to her baby girl who had the same problem in the beginning and everything turned out fine. It honestly varies, but if you are worried you have every right to ask your doctor to keep an eye on your levels just to make sure the pregnancy is truly viable. Now if your levels stay the same or decrease then that's not a good sign. Hope this kind of helps, I'm not an expert in it lol so definitely address your concerns with your doctor. Good Luck! and sending you lots of sticky dust!

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo