Community post

Discussion

Due Feb 2014. looking for buddies to chatter with :)

View Full Post

Got my bfp this morning and I'm looking for ladies due in Feb 2014 so we can compare notes. So excited. Hoping for a sticky bean for us all. So glad I found this site.

145 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

131 - 140 of 145 Replies | Last Page

I'm from Australia and I am due Feb 2 2014 to all of you XXX

User Image

10 years ago

How is everyone going now??? I am 11 weeks and my scan is next week - Hoping everything is ok as I did suffer Listeria : ((
to all

User Image

10 years ago

I just had 9 week 4 day scan ultrasound is in my hpt images

10 years ago

Awesome Nickyloula!!

Our First Baby due 2.16.13 Lilypie Maternity tickers

10 years ago

Hi all just checking in, I had my Ultrasound yesterday went great! I saw baby move and heart beat is 160! Measuring really close to what I thought only 2 days off so I hope my doc just keeps my original due date. Yay for positive scan!!

User Image

10 years ago

How's everyone ?????

10 years ago

Anastasia, awesome!! How far along are you was that your second u/s?

As for me, nausea is still hanging around. Can't wait til it's Gone hopefully in the next few weeks. Fatigue is still there too! I have a 12 week scan next Monday August 5th! I'm really excited to see the baby and make sure everything is okay. I also want to get a good "angle of the dangle " shot and make some boy or girl predictions!!

I have officially sewn my first baby blanket and a diaper changing pad with pockets to hold diapers and wipes!
Has anyone started buying furniture or anything? This is our first so we need it all! But we have a tiny apartment! Hope everything fits.

How about everyone else?? A few more weeks til we hit the wonderful second trimester!

Our First Baby due 2.16.13 Lilypie Maternity tickers

10 years ago

I wanna make a baby blanket !!! I'm still very nauseous .not as tired .still not normal energy though .ive gained 7 lbs :( uhhh .i have a 11.5 week ultrasound tommorow!! I'm so excited to see my baby actually look like a baby not a bean or a alien :))) I couldn't eat fruit or vegetables they made me sick , I can finally eat them again .hopefully I can get back to a healthy weight now that I can eat something besides bread !!!

10 years ago

Hi everyone,

so exciting to see everyone progressing so well

i am officially 9 weeks today, went for my scan 2 weeks back and heard and saw the amazing 173bpm heart rate.... AWESOME feeling

since 7 weeks i have been extremely sick, throwing up everything, i have lost more weight than gained.
smells annoy me. but i am loving fruits, the juicy kind.

able to keep them down, thats good news. My Gp says between 7-9 weeks the nausea is the worst so i am hoping it begins to subside from now.

looking forward to an enjoyable pregnancy with all you beautiful mums to be

10 years ago

Ultrasound didnt go so well .baby was bouncing ,kicking
,and cute .buf I have marginal placenta previa and my subchronic hemorage is Still there and a little bigger .i go back in a week and was put on pelvic rest .think I might end up putting myself on bedredt just to be safe .prayers please

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo