Community post

Discussion

Due Feb 2014. looking for buddies to chatter with :)

View Full Post

Got my bfp this morning and I'm looking for ladies due in Feb 2014 so we can compare notes. So excited. Hoping for a sticky bean for us all. So glad I found this site.

145 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

141 - 145 of 145 Replies

@Nicky, I hope everything turns, out OK for you. Is there anything special you have to do? Keep me posted!

User Image

10 years ago

I am on pelvic rest - no sex-orgasm-nipple stimulation -( all of these cause uterine contractions and can make it worse )and light duties only .

10 years ago

I am 12 weeks and 4 days!!! Pretty exciting :) I am still taking progesterone and I am expected to continue until at least 24 weeks. I go back for my 4th ultrasound Monday and I will be 13 weeks. I am hoping the baby will be in a good position to determine the we might be having. Doctor said for me to not get my hopes up but that is impossible lol. I am still incredibly tired and hoping that its true you gain energy back when you hit the 2nd trimester. I hope everyone else is going well.

10 years ago

I was wondering if anyone has experienced anything similar. I recently went to my doctor for a check up and I explained to the doctor that I decided that I did not want to do the testing for downs syndrome, etc. My doctor then stated that he would no longer see me as a patient and would not explain his reasoning behind his decision. I am now scheduled to see another doctor and I am being told it is not required. Anyone heard of this?

10 years ago

Wow ttc that is nuts! My doctor was strongly recommending it to us even though I'm 24 with no history of downs on either side and pretty much told us we had a 4 day window to do it in. I did a little bit of research and talked to friends and came to the same decision as you. My doctor seemed too pushy nut didn't go as far as yours certainly. You are much better off with a new doctor b if that is the kind of attitude they have. Out of curiosity where do you live?

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo