Community post

Discussion

8 DPO, anyone else in the same boat?

View Full Post

would really like a buddy!!!!

66 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 66 of 66 Replies

Matben, so happy everything is allright. make sure to get all ur rest. it's almost time to start preping for this month. lol. feel better!!!!!

12 years ago • Post starter

Hello ladies! I am currently 8DPO! I am really thinking this is my month because I have had a few symptoms that I haven't had in the past. But I keep trying to tell myself it's all in my head even though some are hard to be. For instance, 2 days ago I had very very very light spotting that lasted 4 hours (hoping it was implantation), then this morning had creamy clear discharge (very small amount) and have been having very vivid dreams of positive HPT's, last night especially and sleepless nights the past two nights I wake up at 1am and 4:30am and 4:57am on the dot for two nights in a row. Besides all that, I have been nauseous, back pains, pressure in my lower stomach, major headaches, lack of energy, frequent urination (sometimes), pulling/twinges, for two days in a row I was constantly had gas and was belching a lot(sorry TMI). I could go on and on about my symptoms. I am now starting to notice my nipples changing a little along with the veins, but to make sure it's not in my head I am taking daily photographs to compare so I keep myself sane....Best of luck to you all. Sorry for my long long story!!!

User Image

12 years ago

Hey rrodriguez , congrats to you!!!! Wishing u a happy healthy pregnancy. This forum started in may so we are a little quite at the moment. No one got a BFP, so I'm hoping everyone is gonna give it another try this month. CONGRATS!!!!

im afraid im too ill to bd this month,,im still in pain, back to doc tomorrow, pain only manageble with high strength codine,,they could not find anything on the internal scan, but im still getting the same pain,,,and yet again my fertile mucous had blood in it,,,wish i knew what is wrong with me

12 years ago

Hey Matben, I'm so sorry to hear tht ur still having so much pain and to know they have no idea wht's causing it. Hey did they check ur tubes, maybe the egg didnt travel down into the womb. Hope u feel better soon.
I have no cllue whats going on withi me this was my fertile week but I onlly saw the mucus one day and it was very litte so IDK wht's going on.

Keep me posted and feel better soon

keeping my fingers crossed for you this month,,dont worry about lack of cm,,some times its there but it gets missed as it falls into the toilet or gets washed away with your urine,,just go for it hun x
ps,,def not eptopic they did so many pregnancy tests in the hospital and didnt see anything on the scan. im seeing a consultant gynecologist on wendsday, fed up with the pain and not being able to do anything,,realy miss going to the gym,,even just doing the vacuming makes my feel terrible,,sorry to moan,,:-(

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo