Community post

Discussion

8 DPO, anyone else in the same boat?

View Full Post

would really like a buddy!!!!

66 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 66 Replies | Last Page

hi ladies i hope i can join in your group dissusion lol, i am 8dpo and i have some serious heartburn that wont go away with anything,its causing me to feel really sick aswell however ive had twingles and cramping on my right side along with popping bubbles etc in my stomach and back,my @'s are feelign very heavy and very sore but no to the point im in tears,i did have a pin head spot on 6dpo which really worried me as i havnt had that b4 ive had 2 m/c both at 4 weeks and 4-5 days so we go tthe all clear and were told to try again but a tarot reader and she told us this wa sour month(weither u belive in that or not still remains a mystery to me lol)
ive been cramping like mad since 2dpo and had this heartburn for almost a week now which i have had no pronlems with b4 af is due on the 3rd june bfn today BUT 6dpo on a fr i have 2 lines one very faint then nothing the next day maybe evap line i took it on the chin and pretnded it didnt happen i tested from 8 dpo to 15dpo 2 months ago to get my bfp then i ended in disaster,
im not imaging these symptons cos i feel really tired,moody and teary i even cried at eastenders(when usually im a hard faced cow lol),i dunno what the hell is going on and i just wanted a friend to talk to thats all

sorry for the huge message and i hope and pray that we all get our bfps soon baby dust hope and wishes love and peace to us all xxx

IM PREGNANT YAY!!!!!!!! User Image User Image

13 years ago

hi ladies..i've been following you lolz

i have a question for febbaby...after your sono a couple of days ago, did you bleed? was the test painful..

i had mines just at the time of ovulation..and i did have i/c after that..and sono was painful..and i bleed after that for 3 days..and spotted for 4 days lolz...

and now its been a week..and i m still spotting..i m supposedly 9 dpo...

does anyone think it is implementation bleeding..and i also have a lot of ewcm....

User Image

13 years ago

Welcome w33k3rry: I have been experiencing the heartburn too. I never have had heartburn before so this is weird and uncomfortable to me and I'm sure for you too! I pray that this craziness of heartburn is a good sign for both of us!

Welcome: princesscdp. I don't have much advice to give, but sending good vibes your way.

Well, this evening. I feel the heartburn. Everything is giving me heartburn. I'm exhausted tonight. Luckily DH is content with scrapping for dinner instead of me making anything. I have been really burpy and my tummy is just not feeling great. It actually feels full and my low abdomen feels like it's full of pressure. I keep having the feeling that AF is just around the corner. I have been so short tempered/cranky/irritated and Headache is part of things tonight too. I think I'm off to bed.

Prayers and Babydust

~Ayrian User Image User Image

13 years ago

hiya mrsott,
u got that right and ty for my very warm wellcome to the group,ive been dieing with this heartburn it doesnt seem to shift either and then gets so bad i feel all hot and sweaty then i feel liek im going to be sick,ive woken up today and its now 9dpo bfn for me again,(but then didnt get my bfp till 15dpo) well ive got a few more days to wait to see the af shows up but somehow i dont think shes going to \9well praying shes not)

i just wish there was some other way we could all know for sure instead of all the waiting lol mind u its what most women do all their lives hehe just jokin hoping to all these lovely ttc's we get out bfp asap!!! and the witch stays away for a happy 9 months xx

IM PREGNANT YAY!!!!!!!! User Image User Image

13 years ago

im out this month ladies,,,,which means i now have to go for tests and scans to see whats going on ,,i hope its just another polyp,,,urghhh,,,
hopefully meet you lovely ladies again soon,,unless fingers crossed,,,you get your bfps,,,all the best xxx

13 years ago

The showed. I'm out. Ugh.
I have a dr appt on the 7th so I'll run it all by her. maybe she'll have an idea for our next attempt. So heartbroken and frustrated.

Have a great day ladies.

~Ayrian User Image User Image

13 years ago

sorry to hear that,,good luck at the doctor x, ive added all you ladies on my friends list so lets keep in touch x

13 years ago

i´m now 9dpo!

User Image ***Good luck to everyone!***

13 years ago

hope you have better luck than me x

13 years ago

Hey ladies, how is everyone holding up? I hope better than me!!!! AF showed up today so I guess I'm OUT!!! good Luck to you all. I'm a little upset but that was my first try after the myomectomy. Fingers will be crossed for nexx month.

@ Princesscdp: Nope no bleeding at all.

13 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo