Community post

Discussion

8 DPO, anyone else in the same boat?

View Full Post

would really like a buddy!!!!

66 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 66 Replies | Last Page

good luck with the scan tomorrow,,hope you get the all clear, just to let you knowif you are pregnant you wouldnt see it yet,,not till 6 weeks,,i know because i had to have early scans for my ivf baby, but rest assured the scan (even if its an interal one) would not harm a pregnancy.

13 years ago

I keep running to the bathroom thinking that I have either all of a sudden got a really weak bladder and wet myself a little or that AF has shown up way too early. Praying that this is a good sign. Heartburn is still persistent and nothing is helping. Just drinking lots of water.

Matben: I haven't had a good nights sleep this for over a week (since O day). I wake up at all hours of the night - panic attacks or I just have been having such crazy dreams that I wake up because I want them to stop! I too am taking it as a training period for when it won't be my dreams that wake me, but a little baby saying "attention please! Food, Diaper and Attention are needed!" Can't wait! :)

Good Luck with your scan tomorrow, FebBaby. I'll send good vibes your way!

So excited for our group that has found each other!
Lovely day to all and to all Sticky Baby Dust!

~Ayrian User Image User Image

13 years ago

Matben: I had no Idea tht it wouldn't show up!!! I'm soooo mad I was really looking forward to my surprise. Well thank you for the info.
Not sure if my calculations were right but AF is due here on thursday and I'm really starting to feel like all these symptoms are just for AF. I hope not!!!

Hey MsOtt!!!!!!

Good luck veryone!!!!!

13 years ago • Post starter

Hello Ladies, I hope everyone is having a better day than I am. Well I went in for the sonogram and just like Matben said she didn't see anything!!!!! Now I'm a little down because AF is due tomorrow and I think I'm going crazy because I feel all these little pains in my stomach, I usually only get cramps on the first day of my period so who knows.
Matben I'm going to try and stay positive since u did give me a heads up. Thanks again

mrs ot,,,lots of cm is a good sign!!
febbaby,,,cramps are a good sign ,,did you get the all clear with regard the fibroids??
i saw a doc today as ive been anxious about the spotting and cramps,,she said not to worry and that the most probable explanation is implantation!,,i just have to wait till monday till af due,,,easier said than done,,very weepy today and nauseous,,have now got 7 gold stars on my syptom chart! im scared, hopefull mixed with feeling like a total idiot for even thinking that this is all caused by a pregnancy,,,if it is i realy hope it stays put,,i dread a mc like last year,,,

13 years ago

hey Matben, I am fibroid free!!!!!
the waiting is killing us all!!!! I wanted to take a test but i will wait and see wht happens tomorrow.
No mention of mc we are looking forward to a new day with new beginnings. BABY DUST FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Is it possible to have no symptoms at all and be pregnant? I know, doesn't sound likely, but one can only hope! 9DPO and counting....

13 years ago

febbaby,,,fab news!!
9baby39,,definately possible to not have any syptoms,,infact most women only realise they are pregnant when their period is late and they get a bfp,,,it aint over till your period arrives!!

13 years ago

thanks matben! Would be nice to at least have some symptoms to speculate on :) but we wait! when are all you ladies testing? Friday I am 11DPO and am debating whether I should do it then or wait one more day......thoughts?

13 years ago

ermmm,,i confess i have tested 8dpo, 9dpo, and today at 10dpo,,all bfn's ofcourse! lol,,im going to try and hold off for a few days but in the bathroom drawer majicly there are now 3 first response tests, 2 clear blue plus and 2 clearblue digital,,,,would be a shame to waste them lol,,,

13 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo