Community post

Discussion

Cramping, back ache and faint line on my HPT???

So I feel AF is going to start any minute. I starting breaking out on 8dpo and on 11 dpo I had menstrual cramps. Today 12 dpo I had cramps, back ache and bloating. I decided to take a HPT this evening. My urine was diluted after drinking lots of water all day but with two cheap test I got faint postives. I don't want to get too excited because I feel like my period is going to start any minute. I am going to test again in the morning but is it possible to be pregnant and feel like AF is about to start????

User Image

3 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Yes. I have heard that is pretty common. And I know for a fact it has happened to 2 of my friends. I wouldn't worry too much.

13 years ago

Thanks...yea I retested this morning and the lines are much clearer. I guess maybe I am experiencing implantation cramping. Wow...I really thought I was out...what a surprise

User Image

13 years ago • Post starter

yes its very common,
congrats on your bfp

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo