Community post

Discussion

Can you trust OPKs?

I am on my second month of CB digital ovulation test. Last month I got a smiley on CD 22 of my 35/36 day cycle. Today is CD21 and the last two days the lines have been darker when I eject the stick but still no smiley. However, I have had increased CM but not EWCM, a headache and bloating today. I am scared that I may have ovulated today. Has anyone using the CB digitals experienced this? I am testing twice a day to ensure that I don't miss ovulation...is it possible that I did?? I am planning to BD tonight....but if I already O'd then I might be out of luck. Last time was last Saturday. I am going to keep testing the next few days, but right now I feel frustrated. How trustworthy are OPKs?

User Image

1 Reply • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hey! I've used just the regular pee on the stick OPKs and both lines need to be equally as dark to know if you O'ed.
Anyway I used them for 2 months and no luck. But I felt like they weren't accurate. Because I would get a positive but I wouldn't have EWCM. And then like a week later I would get LOTS of EWCM. I was so confused??

But this cycle is my first time using the ClearBlue Fertility monitor. And it was right on the money!!! So now I am on my 2WW and so we'll see if I get my first positive preggo test ever!!!! I am excited but nervous. I don't want to see another negative. I will be so sad and begin to think I have problems.

GOOD LUCK TO YA!

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo